+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

ooh looks lush how do you make the gravy?and how does your mash look so fluffy ;o)

The gravy is for 2 and recipe as follows:
- 1 Veg Oxo Cube/1 Knorr Pork Cube (380ml)
- 2 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 tblsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Onions / Mushrooms

Fry (in fry light) the onions and mushrooms until soft, then add everything else in to the pan and simmer for 10 mins. It was very tasty.

My mash - all I done was mashed it with a masher... nothing special :D

x

Hi, these look lush! Is there any chance you could post the recipe please? xxx

Yes - here you are hun :)

Ingredients:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 6 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 2oz Flora Light Spread
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2.5oz Plain Flour
- 3 level tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- a pinch of salt
- Fry Light
- 8 level dsp chopped almonds

1. Preheat your oven to 180 deg. Whisk together the eggs and sweetener until the mixture is thick and pale. Beat in the Flora Light and Vanilla Extract.

2. Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and fold into the egg mixture. Spray an 8in square cake tin with fry light and pour in the brownie mixture. Scatter the chopped almonds on top and bake for 40 - 45 minutes until springy to touch.

3. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 mins before cutting into 15 squares. Serve warm or allow to completely cool.

Enjoy xx

Thanks sarahandmolly! I can't wait to try these :D

Just another quick questions, do you know how many syns are in each brownie? x

my tea free on green fish chips and mushypeas,

2zoisuc.jpg

Ooooh looks nice gonnabesmall! Is it a breaded piece of fish, hows it free ?

Glad it was nice, your breadcrumbs look great for a HB's worth of bread :)

Right, I've taken some pics of recent meals and I'm gonna give this photo posting thingybob a try....
I've put my photos on Photobucket, but.... I only seem to be able to get a huuuuuge photo to come up on my Minimins message. :sigh: So what do I do next?

Please could some lovely knowledgable person send me a private message to let me know how you attach the thumbnail pics that open up when you click on them to your Minimins message? (like the ones on msgs by StacyUK, Sarahandmolly, and Britmum)

Many Thanks xxx

thanks i did toast the bread 1st then sealed it in a frying pan with frylight for a couple of minutes then cooked in oven on a wire rack.not bad for my 1st try x

Hey not bad at all :) I'm going to give it a try - thanks x

To make the coating for the goujons ...

2 slices wholemeal bread, made into crumbs & lightly toasted. Mix with dried parsley, salt, garlic granules & pepper. Dip chicken strips into beaten egg, then coat in crumbs. Lay on a baking tray, spray with frylight & cook at 200c for 35 mins.

Back