+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

You just posted after I had seen your moderated post Jenny! So our posts crossed:)

Can I just ask is that for one person what is on the plate?

Love Mini xxx

That is some feed:p

Looks really delicious!:thankyou:

Love Mini xxx

Syn free chicken curry, thanks to Tinkerbell!! was really yummy!!

DSC01814.jpg

Cajun Pork with herby potatoes, green beans and peas

Had this for dinner last night. The pork was recipe from the new mag in the 7 day eating plan. Was really yummy! The mash was Sainsbury's instant mash and I added fresh herbs (chives & dill) and a few spoons of fromage frais to make it creamier. It was really good and the dill really lifted the mash!

Attachments

• IMG_4515.JPG
    IMG_4515.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 613
I have my choc orange cake in the oven as we speak, i hope it turns out ok, i can't wait!!!

this was my pudding tonight using 1 A and 1 B choice - had a talk at class about using your A&B allowance and choosing a variety of things not just bread, cereal and milk.
This was floating islands with stewed plums with cinnamon. I usually use bananas, but the plums needed eaten and you get a generous amount as a B choice.

Attachments

• PICT0180.jpg
    PICT0180.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 501
PICT0182.JPG
15758-albums1434-picture9260.html
Here is the cheesecake made using 2 alpen choc fudge bars for the base and lime curd from the lemon curd recipe I got here, mixed with quark and chilled. There could have been a lot more topping, but since I did not have one of those fancy cheffy rings I had to make do with my scone cutter. It was delicious and a lovely treat to end a meal.
15758-albums1434-picture9260.html

how did you use the Alpen Lights as a base - did you blitz them or squash 'em? LOL

Jill
I just broke them up and then used brute force to squish them in the ring - exercise for the day!;)
I used one bar for each base - the cheesecake benefits from being chilled for a good few hours.

That looks great stacey, I got an order from joes a few weeks ago and have some of them in the freezer. The peppered beef and chicken was delicious.

Back