+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

That looks really nice Stacey, thank you LoobyLu. X

My superfree quiche

6 Eggs
300g Cottage cheese
Onions,mushrooms and peppers softened in frylight, cooked broccoli, cherry tomatoes and fresh parsley

Attachments

• P1010619.jpg
    P1010619.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 413
  • P1010620.jpg
    P1010620.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 371
This is the first time I have looked at this thread. I will definatly have to start checking this out more often, I have picked up looooaaads of lovely ideas from here.
I am drooling so much reading it though! lol! Its especially good as I was getting into a bit of a rut having the same things again and again so thanks to everyone who has contributed to this!

Had this for dinner yesterday - Chicken Stir Fry with noodles

dsc_0067.jpg

Ingredients
4 chicken thighs or 2 chicken breasts
red pepper sliced
green pepper sliced
courgette sliced
spring onion
beansprouts
carrot
mushrooms
baby pak choi
2 garlic cloves
ginger
soy sauce
passata
sweetener
spray oil
100g egg noodles

Method
Chop chicken into bitesize pieces and place in bowl with finely chopped garlic and some freshly grated ginger.
Cover with soy sauce and leave for approx 30 mins to infuse flavour.
Spray a frying pan or wok with some spray oil and add chicken
Cook until browned
Add peppers, courgette, mushrooms, spring onion, carrot, pak choi and beansprouts and cook for a further few minutes.
In the meantime place egg noodles into a saucepan of boiling hot water and leave to simmer until cooked.
Add approx 1/3 cup of passata and 1 teaspoon of sweetener to the stir fry, add more soy sauce if required.
Drain noodles and add to the stir fry and mix altogether before serving.

My dinner last night Baked Canoloni from the SW website and summer fruits pudding created by me.
It was 3 syns for the pudding and some whipped cream. The only things with syns was the one slice of nimble bread used.

looks lovely. Isn't whipped cream syns as well?

Had this for dinner tonight was so YUMMY

(thanks to Stacey, I think it was for the hash brown recipe?? - I didn't use as much potato and made mine slightly smaller than the whole frying pan, also didnt use bacon, but these were so good and will be having them again)

Last edited:
apologies in advance for the quality of this picture - am decorating and had to use mobile!
It was a quorn lentil and spinach curry with turmeric rice, it was really tasty and simple to make.

Soften a couple of thinly sliced onions and garlic in fry light - a good 10-20 minutes on low.
Add 2 tbs curry powder and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring.
Add a tin of chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil, then add quorn, 200ml water and lentils if using ( I used green ones and cooked them first ), cover and cook on low for 10 mins, then add some spinach if you like and cover and cook again for 10 mins.
Check seasoning and enjoy.

Rice the same as this one i used fry light instead of oil.

Attachments

• Photo-0026.jpg
    Photo-0026.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Back