+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

http://i28.tinypic.com/312wjn9.jpg

Syn free Breakfast - really filling!

Strawberries (10 approx)
Banana
Muller yogurt (Syn free one any flavour)
Dessert spoon of 0% total greek yogurt

Blitz until smooth - really quick and gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that last picture is so so big! How do i resize it?

Oh honey, don't you have to syn strawberries if you blitz them?

Seriously? Where does it say that?

I think you'll find all fruit will have to be synned if it is made into a 'smoothie.....I think because extra sugars are released from from the fruit.

I'm not 100% sure though...

yeah i was told by a consulatant that if you blitz them its syns cos your bringing out extra sugars or something like that id make sure hun xx

Ah right, no smoothies for me from now on *sniff sniff* I looked forward to them every morning :(

when you make a smoothie.. you arent eating your free food.. therefore cos its a drink, you'll go on to eat more.. which is why you have to syn according to my counseller..

Thanks for adding your recipe babybloo. That sounds really nice, I'll give it a try this week :)

You could still have the smoothie and just find out how many syns from your consultant?! I wouldn't stop having it if you love it - that's the beauty of slimming world after all!??!

Here is what I am having for pudding today - 2 syns for the jelly, I used a raspberry one and the fruits are rasp, strawberry and blueberry. I made some sweetened quark and added lemon extract to it and it was delicious.

Attachments

• Photo-0038.jpg
    Photo-0038.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 258
Tha looks absolutely gorgeous Huni!!!!!
xx

http://i28.tinypic.com/312wjn9.jpg
Syn free Breakfast - really filling!

Strawberries (10 approx)
Banana
Muller yogurt (Syn free one any flavour)
Dessert spoon of 0% total greek yogurt

Blitz until smooth - really quick and gorgeous!

Checked for the syns online for you hun, bit scary, but if that's what you love having every morning then I can't see a problem with using your syns for it :)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Fruit - Fresh, Banana, flesh only, pureed/cooked average each[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Fruit - Fresh, Strawberries, raw, pureed/cooked 28g[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

Frugal Fifer - that dessert looks absolutely divine.

Ah right, no smoothies for me from now on *sniff sniff* I looked forward to them every morning :(

Yes join my club, I used to have a smoothie every morning until I got told they ended up to be about 9 syns! Which I weren't counting to start off with... I had one EVERY morning! :cry:

hmmm i wasn't quite finished but it posted grrrr haha

and this is what i've had tonight, it was going to be steak but we couldn't decide what to have so i made baked egg.

its a ww recipe that i've took out some of the stuff i didn't like (chives) (chives and egg don't sound nice to me!)

htv1b5.jpg

all it is, is

a few slices of WT ham lined a hole in muffin tray so there are no gaps (3 slices usually does it) (we have those silicone ones so i don't use a bun case but i think you could. )

then crack an egg in it grind some black pepper and bung it in the oven until its set or dippy you decide!!! yumy!!!

Back