+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Frugal fifer the potatoes was left over from the dinner the evening before! waist not want not eh..... not much gets thrown in my bin! :D

Serves two!!

Lean minced beef

6 ex lite Laughing Cow Triangles
Salt
Pepper
Mixed herbs
Dried garlic

1. Mix together all ingredients except LC triangles using your hands

2. Divide the mixture into 5 large balls
3. Flatten each ball out and place 1 LC triangle onto the centre of each one
4. Fold the mince mixture around the cheese so that it stays in the middle and then roll the balls tightly
5. Place on a baking tray and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through

Then for the sauce you need
1 tin chopped toms
1 carton passata
1 onion chopped small
BBQ sauce i used 4 tbs = 4 syns

Place all ingredents into large pan and bring to boil then leave to simmer while meatballs cooking.
When meatball cooked place into sauce for a futher 5 mins make sure they all coverd in the sauce!!!

Hope you enjoy them as much as i did hun x

Oh my goodness, look what my lovely husband made for lunch!!!!!! We had a bit of a tiff last night because he made spaghetti carbonarra with all the cream and cheese you can imagine and I wouldn't have any. I just had the plain pasta with tomato sauce and salmon and he was grumbling about how we're not eating the same thing etc. Well anyway I told him that I'm on a helathier plan and needed his support so he made a lovely tuna salad for lunch. He sneakily went to Waitrose and came back with all these bags of fruit and veggies, he even got a huge tub of 0% greek yogurt! :D

He put avocadoes in the salad but only a few slices that I synned (6 syns, yikes!) but it was deeeelicious!! The salad was dressed very simply with balsamic vinegar.

IMG00322-20091122-1240.jpg

Oh my goodness, look what my lovely husband made for lunch!!!!!! We had a bit of a tiff last night because he made spaghetti carbonarra with all the cream and cheese you can imagine and I wouldn't have any. I just had the plain pasta with tomato sauce and salmon and he was grumbling about how we're not eating the same thing etc. Well anyway I told him that I'm on a helathier plan and needed his support so he made a lovely tuna salad for lunch. He sneakily went to Waitrose and came back with all these bags of fruit and veggies, he even got a huge tub of 0% greek yogurt! :D

He put avocadoes in the salad but only a few slices that I synned (6 syns, yikes!) but it was deeeelicious!! The salad was dressed very simply with balsamic vinegar.

Now that looks good hun and what a lovley hubby to do it all for u bless him :D

13540_185385765666_528245666_3435288_6787458_n.jpg

Rich beef cobbler, with dumplings 4syns on EE was lovley on this cold wet day :)

How absolutely SWEET of him!!!! You go girl - with such a support you'll be at your goal in no time xxx

Here is tea last night - Chicken , smoked ham and potato pie.
Made it by poaching chicken in some stock, shredding and mixing with smoked ham and I used a pky white sauce @5.5 syns - made with the poaching stock. mixed into chicken, then topped with mashed tatties and a hex a of cheese would serve 3-4 easily with heaps of veg. If anyone has a syn free white sauce please let me know.

Attachments

• Chicken and ham pie.jpg
    Chicken and ham pie.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 290
Here was my dinner last night - slow cooker adobo pork loin. Yum! 1 sliced red onion, 8 sliced cloves garlic, 3/4 cup light soy sauce, 1/2 cup vinegar, pork loin roast. Popped it all in the slow cooker in the morning and by the time I came home dinner was ready!

Do you put the pork in the slowcooker with the layer of fat on top or do you remove it first?

Is this syn free also?

Hi I am new, and will be going to my first SW meeting tonight. I am scared witless, and have been browsing the before and after pics thread for inspiration. This thread is amazing and so supportive, to one another, some of your recipes look incredible.
Wish me luck

Quorn Chow Mein

I made this tonight for the first time out of things i found in cupboard and freezer. Ill add recipie later.

Attachments

• Photo0212.jpg
    Photo0212.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 233
Tuna in tomatoe sauce with lots of veg

This is another of my randoms ive made up, quick easy and also cheap!!

Ill add the recipie to the recipe section;)

Attachments

• Photo0214.jpg
    Photo0214.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 205
13540_187033360666_528245666_3448271_1439452_n.jpg

Smokey bbq saussage cassarole syn free :D

13540_187033385666_528245666_3448272_4284720_n.jpg

Hearty chicken stew syn free :)

Back