tsp Ground ginger
340g Lean Beef - cut into strips
2 tsp Very Lazy Garlic
2 tsp Very Lazy Chilli
Good Pinch Chinese 5 spice powder
1 Red Pepper - sliced
1 Yellow Pepper - sliced
2 spring onions - sliced

Mix together the Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Salt, Smash, Ginger and 1tbsp water. Add to the beef and coat in marinade - chill in fridge 30 mins.
Spray wok with frylight, over medium- high heat add Garlic, Chilli and 5spice powder and cook 1 min. Add Beef - stir fry til browned. Remove and keep warm.
Add peppers to pan and stirfry for 2 mins then add the beef and any remaining marinade to pan. Stir fry for 1 min.
Remove from heat and serve scattered with spring onions.

YUMMY!!!

This is what I had for tea last night!

BritmuminCanada ultimate burger and spicy wedges :)

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 302
and this is what I had for dessert!

Meringue nest and squirty cream and strawbs! Yum yum! I am going to make my own meringue to keep the syns down :)

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 218
Some of the meals i have had this week :)
Chicken Teryaki and Stri-fry
teryaki_360x480.jpg

Simple but Yummy dessert - strawbsn nanas, and 0% greek yogurt
fruit_360x480.jpg

White fish, garlic potato gratin and green beans
fish_360x480.jpg

Ainsley Harriet morrocan cous-cous with salad
cous_cous_360x480.jpg

Beef Casserole with Veggies
casserole_360x480.jpg

Enjoy :) recipes available if wanted xxxx

Hi,

I noticed on your first pic that you have spring rolls! Did u make them? Can I have the recipe? If they are shop bought what are the syn values?

thanks

xxxxxx

I did find a recipe on the forum but went to tesco and they had no filo pastry but here it is!

Veg Spring rolls
Makes 8
Ready in about 20 minutes

Fry light
200g Pack stir fry mixed vegetable
1tbsp Soy sauce
4 Large sheets filo pastry

* Preheat the oven to 180 C/ 350 F/ Gas 4. Heat pan or wok with fry light and fry vegetables and soy sauce for 2-3 minutes until tender.

* Cut filo sheets in hald lengthways. put a few spoonfuls on one end of each sheet, roll up and tuck in the sides to enclose the filling.

* Place on a non - stick baking sheet, spray with fry light and bake in oven for 12-14 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve with soy sauce or sweet chilli sauce (1/2 syn per level tbsp)

Syns per roll:
Original 2½ Green 2½ Extra easy 2½

I just bought those ones, at two syns each :/

Allie xx

I'm confused lol so the sw recipe is 2.5 syns but shop bought from tesco is 2 syns?

Much easier to buy them then! teehee

This is what I had for dinner today, it was lovely.

The chicken had garlic and herbs on the top, no oil/fat just cooked plain, and the potatoes done with frylight. It was too good.

23460_375826438834_502393834_5058473_7382949_n.jpg

My tea this evening, lancashire hot pot :)

23704_333452475666_528245666_4055208_414562_n.jpg

Inside of it

23704_333447260666_528245666_4055196_1486495_n.jpg

Forgot to say the above was 1/2 syn on EE :)

What have you actually got going on in there? i looovvee hotpot :)

Have u got the recipe handy?

xxx

ingredents.
794g potatoes peeled and sliced to about 5mm thick
908g lean lamb cut into bite size piece's
2 large onions thinly sliced
3 large carrots peeled & sliced ... See more
1pt of beef or lamb stock
1 level tbs beef gravey grainules
1/2 tsp thyme

Method

preheat oven to 180 gas mk 4
Line 6 pots or one big pot witha layer or potatoes and season well and add a sprinking of thyme
Then layer the lamb onions and carrots on top of the potatoes season again then finish each dish with a layer of potatoes overlapping each other.
Mix the stock with the gravey granules and pour into each pot till it comes to bottom of the top layer of potatoes.

Cover the pots and bake for 1 1/2 hours then uncover and cook for a futher 20 mins till the potatoes are brown and crispy.

Dinner, fish & chips!! Well, oven wedges and grilled fish but still! Served it with a homemade roasted tomato salsa and steamed broccoli

fb0f31fe.jpg

ingredents.
794g potatoes peeled and sliced to about 5mm thick
908g lean lamb cut into bite size piece's
2 large onions thinly sliced
3 large carrots peeled & sliced ... See more
1pt of beef or lamb stock
1 level tbs beef gravey grainules
1/2 tsp thyme

Method

preheat oven to 180 gas mk 4
Line 6 pots or one big pot witha layer or potatoes and season well and add a sprinking of thyme
Then layer the lamb onions and carrots on top of the potatoes season again then finish each dish with a layer of potatoes overlapping each other.
Mix the stock with the gravey granules and pour into each pot till it comes to bottom of the top layer of potatoes.

Cover the pots and bake for 1 1/2 hours then uncover and cook for a futher 20 mins till the potatoes are brown and crispy.

Thanks for the recipe sounds yummy!! Can i use normal bowls for this or do they need to be bigger - sorry if thats a stupid question lol

x

Back