x57690.jpg

and spicy nturkey meatballs with pasta
2cooaxl.jpg

burger.jpg

Slimming World home made burgers Mmmm

i didn't have a roll because they bloat me, so had it on one slice of wholemeal

dairylea light cheese slices

slimming world chips

delish! felt SO naughty after, but was all free! (with HEA and HEB)

had this for lunch today - Bacon, Mushroom and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
with a nice side mixed leaf salad

DSC_1347_thumb.jpg

Then I had this for dinner - Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Meatballs with a Mint Gravy - with cauliflower and broccoli and roast potatoes. Was delicious!!

meatballsmint_thumb.jpg

hahaha! me too! haha!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! lovely! SOOOOO Making them!

thanks girls it was delish!

all it was was a packet of morrisons batter mix 12syns and joes sausages syn free .i poured the batter into a bun tray,although i think a muffin tray would have been better a bit deeper.
i cooked sausages 1st then halved popped into bun tray sprayed with fryl;ight then when that was all bubbling in oven pour over batter mix.volia 1 syn toad in the hole x

i am DEFINITELY having these this week, i just adore toad in the hole! i need to find a morrisons!

Im confused? So to make it 1 syn you had 1 12th of the finished thing?

xx

yes thats right,thats why i made them in bun trays x

thanks for finding the syn value for the asda 1 thats even lower.apparently in morrisons you can buy a box mix of batter and for the whole sachet in that its only 9 syns,but when i went to morrisons i couldent find it

Hi,

Just come across this whilst checking the web for tips for slimming world diet (joined last week)

All the recipies look great, and was wondering if any of you could help as I am struggling to get my head around the diet. Has anyone tried the EE plan and has it worked for you? I have done WW in the past and lost 2stone but I found I was hungry on that so thought I would give SW a try to shift the rest of my weight

Thanks

:D

Hi,

Just come across this whilst checking the web for tips for slimming world diet (joined last week)

All the recipies look great, and was wondering if any of you could help as I am struggling to get my head around the diet. Has anyone tried the EE plan and has it worked for you? I have done WW in the past and lost 2stone but I found I was hungry on that so thought I would give SW a try to shift the rest of my weight

Thanks

:D

Welcome, I follow a mix of the plans and they all work well. With EE you need to ensure 1/3rd of your plate is superfree vegetables....takes a bit of planning but well worth it.
Try having a look at the food diaries section ( mines on there too ) you'll get loads of ideas and also be able to see the losses everyone's had.

Good luck :)

Claire
x

Back