+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Am new to this forum and SW, just wanna say love this website and thanks to everyone for all the fab recipes. Fingers crossed this diet works for me :)

I went for a picnic today :) all syn free on EE.

Voila:
picnic_360x270.jpg

It was very yummy, and extremely filling :)

Look yummy hun, how did u make the colslaw??? :D

Hello all .. after giving birth to my second baby girl on 16th March, I'm back again!!

Certainly is...made extra so i can have on jacket spud tomorrow dinner! I love this website, only been doing SW for 1 week and loved every recipe i tried so far. :)

Quorn chicken curry and egg fried rice.. free on green

100415_131621.jpg

Last edited:
Honeyoc that looks absolutely delicious. I have been really craving a lamb curry, but they just don't see to do much lamb cuts here. It is not very popular.

Can i ask a quick question? People who have option mixed with quark or yoghurt do you mix them options in dry, ie still powder? Or do you dissolve it in a little hot water first?

I always add it dry and give it a really good mix

that looks delish i love banana cake!

My first ever slimming world roast using quorn chicken.
2 syns for the gravy otherwise it's free on green

100416_171124.jpg

Honeyoc that looks absolutely delicious. I have been really craving a lamb curry, but they just don't see to do much lamb cuts here. It is not very popular.

Thanks Britmum! Its a shame that lamb is so scarce in canada. Its so good in curries. The curry works really well with chicken thighs too though, you could try that!

Dinner tonight was balsamic roasted vegetables (cherry tomatoes, asparagus, beetroot & garlic), grilled prawns and brown rice. Yum!

photo-60.jpg

Back