+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Vixxter your "fried" chicken looks amazing!!! The last SW magazine had some great recipes in it didn't it? I really want to try the Mexican recipes. Well done on the chicken, yum!!

Here's a few things i have made

brit mum in canada's spanish chicken! (without the tomatoes! was still yummy!!)

and sw coleslaw which is white cabbage, grated carrot, and onion with 2 tbsp's of extra light mayonaise 3 syns and fromage frais!

yummy!

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 301
Hi Melissa! Your dishes look delicious. Hellmann's extra light is 1/2 a syn per tbsp so your coleslaw would only be 1 syn! Woo hoo!!

Hi Melissa! Your dishes look delicious. Hellmann's extra light is 1/2 a syn per tbsp so your coleslaw would only be 1 syn! Woo hoo!!

Even better hehe! And that coleslaw lasted 3 days so practically syn free! hehe How naughty is my C, she is the one who told me it was 1.5 syns per tbsp! lol xx

I really must get round to making some coleslaw - everytime I see somebody has made it I really want some!! I find getting FF Fromage Frais hard to get in the supermarkets here though :( I will get some though!! lol

Looks really yummy BTW :)

MMMm..that coleslaw DOES look nice! I could imagine it with some cheese on a jacket spud....yum!

Here is part of my dinner last night - loaded hashbrowns.

I served it with 'fried' egg, baked beans, mushrooms & tomatoes. Topped the hashbrowns with dollops of fromage frais and hot salsa. They were soooo good!

Attachments

• IMG_6472.JPG
    IMG_6472.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 306
quorn steak.. never had them before but about to tuck in!!

don't look very appetising lol

100423_181316.jpg

that is the worst thing I've ever eaten!! I just ate the egg lol

The quorn fillet looks a bit burnt? It tastes much better if you just pan fry it for 3 mins and then add sauce to it as it takes up the taste of the sauce. It's not one of my favorite things though.

oooh it sounds much easier than I thought, I'll definatly be trying this today, rice pudding is my ultimate comfort food. Thanks very much for that!

Oh that steak does look gooooood - I LOVE steak!!

Can somebody please tell me how you attatch a pic on here?? Keep taking pics of my meals but have no idea how to up-load them :( Keep attempting but can only seem to add a link like my last attempt!!

that. looks. amazing.

Back