+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

My dinner tonight - Really fancied Lasagne but on a red day so subsituted the pasta sheets for griddled Aubergines & instead od cheese sauce I used mozzeralla (HEa)

Served with salad & HM syn free coleslaw :D

that is the worst thing I've ever eaten!! I just ate the egg lol

Its horrible isnt it!!!?? The Lamb Grill chop thing is just as bad - it really is a disgusting taste! (weird because i think Quorn Sausages are great!)
xxx

Its horrible isnt it!!!?? The Lamb Grill chop thing is just as bad - it really is a disgusting taste! (weird because i think Quorn Sausages are great!)
xxx
Me too, I LOVE the sausages, have at least 2 a day. And I love the mince and chicken pieces.
After doing SW a few years ago and trying quorn mince, I never went back to real mince even when not dieting and while pregnant, I even use it for my toddler too.
So much easier when you can cook from frozen too

Honey, what do you use to roast your veg in? They always look lovely and 'glazed' in some way, whereas mine always seem quite dry.

I use a beautiful spray oil that I got from Australia. It's just like frylight (a little less fat in fact!) and it sprays a lovely mist over the veggies and cooks up great! I bought about a dozen cans and whenever DH goes I always get him to buy me some. They were recommended to me by a friend who does Australian weight watchers. Here's what it looks like

9418761.jpg

Thanks Honey
I don't imagine I'll get a trip to Australia any time soon to stock up, so will just have to keep experimenting until I get mine right (while also drooling over photos of yours!)

I heard there's a new spray oil that's really good here in the UK. I can't remember what it's called but it comes in a silver bottle. There's also a new flora oil spray out now, available in Sainsbury's for £1.42 not sure what it's like though... Good luck in your search!

Macaroni Cheese, free on green using extra light laughing cow as the healthy extra. I added peppers, tomatos and spring onions to it.

ip78gn.jpg

Chicken 'fried' rice, free on green if using chicken as HE. I added mushrooms, spring onions and spinach to this, cooked in spray oil and a dash of light soy sauce added.

25tke3m.jpg

Quorn chicken korma, free on green. Korma spices, fat free yoghurt and quorn chicken pieces.

2ldx0xs.jpg

Also, I didn't take a photo but options brownie chocolate drink mixed in with fat free natural yoghurt is my new favourite pudding. How nice is it? :D

I heard there's a new spray oil that's really good here in the UK. I can't remember what it's called but it comes in a silver bottle. !

I tried this one and thought it was DISGUSTING. Its something like "<cal" or something. I couldnt eat my roast dinner because it tasted like chemicals from the spray, i shall be sticking to frylight in future!!

And my dinner tonight - a nice big salad with lettice, carrot, red cabbage, onion, SW Roast pots cooked in a hot chilli & garlic spice & some bacon - all topped with Sainsbury's be good to yourself ceaser dressing (0.5syns per tbsp) - yummy !!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What does that taste like? Surely not like proper yellow custard?!? xx

Sorry Allie - yeah they are actually really nice. I don't think they are quite the "real deal" - but not far off!

My tip when making them though would be do not over cook!! They tend to go almost bubbly/dry kind of thing. If you catch it right - they are really nice & smooth - made 3 lots today!! haha

some lovely foods pics on here. With the warm weather her recently, I have been living off salads and hardly cooking anything hot at all.

Tandori chicken sw chips and salad lovely
I used tandori masala powder and fat free yogurt to marinade for a few hours overnight is best I put mine in the fridge at 9 am cooked grilled it at 5 pm :)

oooh that looks lovely,what quantities do you use and what other powder could i use cos ive just checked my cupboard and ive run out of tandori spice.also i usually really worry about cooking with yogurt incase its splits.is it ok to cook if its all in a marinade.
sorry about all the questions

you grill it with the marinade on it the yogurt doesnt split like it would in a sauce. I just take out the peices of chicken and lay then straight onto foil on the grill pan and grill until cooked turning a couple of times.

Not sure what other spices you could use I just buy a big bag of the stuff from the local asian shops much cheaper than in the supermarket and I just guess how much, it was about half a big pot of yogurt and then enough spice to turn the yogurt a pinky colour :)

Chickpea dahl, rice & chips. Free on green.
I am so looking forward to tucking in as I've been doing red all week!

100503_164108.jpg

Is that a tin of chickpea dahl? I looked at it today but i wasnt sure i would like it. Looks lovely tho!

7469d1272887107-katies-sw-food-diar.jpg

Cheesy leek and mushroom pasta

Not that interesting but i thought i would post it anyway seeing as it was the first ever meal on SW. It was quite nice to!

Back