+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Yeah a tin. It's gorgeous :)

OMG I made the most amazing dinner ever ever eveeeeerrrrr!!!! I could eat it all again! SO good to be back enjoying my cooking, I was playing music and jiving in the kitchen. It was great fun! :D
I made Roast rack of lamb with honey roast carrots, wilted spinach and celeriac mash with blue cheese. Half HEA and 1.5 syns for the whole shebang!!

f8eb35a3.jpg

ive just copied that recepie for the mandarin cake and iam going to make this for the taster next week at class!!!!!

thanks

I hope this works...

Pasta bake made from a batchelors cheese leek and ham, with added leeks and bacon and a healthy a choice cheese.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 235
Honeyoc - that Lamb looks beautiful!!!!!

Thanks! It was delicious too! I had no idea celeriac was so delicious! Whizzed it all up with 5 laughing cow blue cheeses in a food processor and it came out smooth and thick and delicious!

Thanks Britmum!

Tonight's dinner was barbecued chicken! Served with salad, roasted butternut squash & balsamic roast cherry tomatoes. Didn't take a pic of it served up because it didn't look anywhere near as pretty when I took the skin off :(
Still tasty though!

e9e4df94.jpg

Lunch today, smoked salmon & herb omelette with cherry tomatoes, salsa and a green salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar.

60ecdee7.jpg

i did this recipe and its really nice, very chocolaty but really nice.it was very hard to whisk the egg whites together, but got there in the end lol....xxx

I made the BBQ sauce again tonight, added chicken and peppers and mushrooms. Served with courgette ribbons as I'm on a red day. I'll try and attach a pic...
bbqchickeno.jpg

bbqchicke

That looks delicious Laura! Took a pic of my brekkie today, not sure why lol... It was porridge mixed with a dollop of 0% Greek yogurt, raspberries & blueberries.

7303f3be.jpg

Dinner tonight! I made the wonderful pasta recipe Cocktail princess kindly shared. It was delicious and very filling! Couldn't finish it :eek:

eec6affa.jpg

ham crust broccoli quiche

Attachments

• Photo 233.jpg
    Photo 233.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 202
Back