+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Yeah, first time ive made it and i was really really impressed with it. I used Asda smartprice mash which is 16p =]
I will be making it again next week, it was fab!

Yeah, first time ive made it and i was really really impressed with it. I used Asda smartprice mash which is 16p =]
I will be making it again next week, it was fab!

Thank you, have heard to many good report but seeing this picture has made me drool so will try it next week for sure :)

what was wrong with it?

i just made up the potato with water, just enough to make it like dough
`i used a pizza tray, like a round one with holes in and i put nonstick foil onto that. i just patched the pizza together as it wouldnt roll out very well, then i rolled it flat. i did mine for about 15 min on one side, 10 the other and 10 for the toppings. Add some herbs and salt/peper to the potato or its a bit bland.
Also i used the syn fre bbq sauce as the sauce because i think it needs something tangy/really falvourfull not just plain tomato.

DSC00298.jpg

Potato pizza

That looks absolutely delicious! I'm going to have to find that recipe! Mmmmmm....

Chana Masala. Free on green and extra easy.

DSCF7509-2.jpg

Mmmmmm delicious looking food Sally, Allie!

Tonight we had Grilled salmon and prawns with roasted butternut squash, peppers, courgette & samphire. I think I got all 5 a day from this meal alone :D

480bc212.jpg

Do you still get the awful chip fat smell with an actifry? thats what puts me off

All looks lovely, did you like the smash pizza?

Thanks for the pic of the pizza, I made one for tea and it was surprisingly yummy. You wouldn't know the base was potato at all! Think this will become a regular.

Back