+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

I just made up a sachet of potato (I have a box of stuff from lidl with individual packs inside so not sure how much it was) but not with very much water. I just guessed and kept adding water til it was still pretty hard but could be rolled. I added some salt and pepper and mixed herbs for a bit of flavour to the base. Sprayed a rolling pin with fry light and rolled it to a circle. Baked in the oven for about 20 mins turning once. Then put the sauce and pre-cooked veggies on with my cheese allowance and cooked til the cheese was melted. It's nice and quick and easy, I loved the way the 'crust' went hard like proper crusts do.

I might have an EE day this week and add some meat to it, use the BBQ sauce as plain passata didn't do much and serve with a big side salad. Yum.

Wholemeal toast, sauteed mushrooms, grilled asparagus, and poached eggs. Free on all days if you use a HEB for the bread. And flippin' delicious on all days too...

DSCF7534-2.jpg

Sally your dish looks wonderful! I might make the same this Sunday! :D

Sally that looks lovely. Me and you should do a Come Dine with me, I think we are only about 6 hours from each other lol.

Here are a couple of meals I did the last few days:

Lemon Chicken with a Basil Carrot Sauce (it was really refreshing on the palate and yummy)

DSC_0175_thumb.jpg

and then Chinese Style Pork Loins

DSC_0130_thumb.jpg

Mmmmmm BMIC, these both look lush- I'll have to try them!! You never cease to be an inspiration to me, and everyone's talking about you!! XXX

And Sally, that really does look delish!! I adore asparagus!!XXX

Britmum, we totally should! ;) And those meals look simply fabulous! Very tempted by the carrot and basil chicken...

So this was tonight's menu. Moroccan chicken with sauteed vegetables and spiced couscous. The chicken was marinated in lemon juice, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, and a splash of olive oil (which could be a HEB). Then, the veggies were sauteed in the pan after the chicken had been cooked so that they picked up the yummy flavours too. Delicious.

DSCF7555-2.jpg

Sally & Britmum you guys are making my mouth water BIG time!

some recent ones!

Beef Lasagne (DELISH!)
lasagne.jpg

Steak, Sweet Potato and Veg
untitled.jpg

Bacon Cheese Burgers with WW Sausages

heheahraw.jpg

Sweet Potato Fritata

untitledfad.jpg

Prawn cakes from this months mag
had to adapt as I went shopping and forgot the corriander so left that out and my bag of prawns was only 300g instead of 400g so I added a couple of Tbsp of made up instant mash the stir fry I didnt follow from the mag just bought a stir fry veg mix and added chilli garlic and soy was actually quite nice

Attachments

• IMGP1476.jpg
    IMGP1476.jpg
    513.7 KB · Views: 188
Look what I did with my caffetierre!! I had some leftover mint leaves from dinner, thought about freezing the leftover but I very rarely use mint so I thought of recreating this tea DH and I had when we were dating. So I scrunched up the leaves, put it in the pot and topped with hot water and hey presto! Fresh mint tea :D

Now its got me thinking of all sorts of cocktails like ginger, cinnamon, lemon, maybe even lavender!

P.S. I know this isn’t actually a meal but hey it’s syn free! :D

f1e1df95.jpg

Ooooh did it taste good?

Look what I did with my caffetierre!! I had some leftover mint leaves from dinner, thought about freezing the leftover but I very rarely use mint so I thought of recreating this tea DH and I had when we were dating. So I scrunched up the leaves, put it in the pot and topped with hot water and hey presto! Fresh mint tea :D

Now its got me thinking of all sorts of cocktails like ginger, cinnamon, lemon, maybe even lavender!

P.S. I know this isn’t actually a meal but hey it’s syn free! :D

f1e1df95.jpg

It looks so refreshing, especially on a hot day.

Prawn cakes
DSC00303.jpg

Homemade colslaw
DSC00304.jpg

Back