+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

All looks gorgeous, that litltle jelly is so cute, how did you get it like that?
Whenever i use a mould for mine i cant get them out!

All looks gorgeous, that litltle jelly is so cute, how did you get it like that?
Whenever i use a mould for mine i cant get them out!
Hi there -thanks :D
I rinse the pots with cold water before I pour anything in...and dip the pot in boiling water quickly when i want to tip them out. Next time Im going to put the fromage frais bit in the botton as that came away easiest -so Im hopping it will help push the jelly out :p

Easiest dinner ever!!! Threw some cherry tomatoes in a baking dish, added 2 whole cloves of garlic, salt, pepper, pinch of sugar, dried chilli, oil spray and roasted at 200C for 30 minutes. Boil pasta, when tomatoes are cooked crush garlic and mix in with pasta. Add a few torn basil leaves and voila! I added some mozzarella (42g as HEA) and it was delicious!

9c6c897d.jpg

Tomatoes before mixing with pasta
f804c9d8.jpg

Yum!!

I had Roasted Vegetables with Feta Cheese and Spaghetti for dinner last night, it is one of my favourite dishes.

DSC_0088_thumb.jpg

before going in oven

DSC_0095_thumb.jpg

out of oven

feta_thumb.jpg

SERVED

I love the combination of the sweetness of the roasted veggies against the feta cheese. I even put in a WHOLE bulb of garlic lol. Garlic when roasted goes soft and sweet, it is really yummy. I also found some rainbow baby carrots at my local food store, and decided to try some of those, they are really nice and add some more colour to the dish.

I have also seen lots of new type vegetables in my local farm shop, one was in particular was really weird looking, but I was not brave enough to try it and have no idea how to cook it. Will find a pic and see if anyone has had it before.

Wow BritMum, they look interesting and I want to try them...NOW!! I'm always up for new things!! The roasted veggies look lovely and sound lush with the feta cheese! I'm suffering from rainbow baby carrot envy!! I want some! XXX

Too delicious to have been allowed!!

For my tea I have just had SW chips with melted LF cheese ( 42g as my HEXA ) mushrooms and bacon!!!!!
This was just too nice to have been allowed - but it was!!!

Nom nom nom :p

Attachments

• Food!!! 001.jpg
    Food!!! 001.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 243
Im actually on a green day but used the bacon as a HEXB - free on extra easy though bar the cheese as your HEXA!!!

That sounds fantastic! Minus the mushroom (will substitute for some vegetable when I think of one!) I would love that!!!

Definitely gonna be something I try!

IMG_0231.JPG

This is what I've had for tea tonight. Turkey rasher, mushroom and cheese tagletelle :)

Qucik, easy to make and free on extra easy :D

Mini muffins (cupcakes really, the box lies)

Approx 4 syns/82 calories each.

35krko0.jpg

ooooh these look good!

oh just found them, they are called fiddleheads.

this is what they look like:

FiddleheadFern_WF_5-17.jpg

they dont look very appetising do they?

Ewwwwww!! They look like worms!! LOL

What the hell are they!? :p

Back