+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

indeed WOWZA Stacey!

Finally made macaroni cheese, was late home so just remembered what I remembered and guessed the rest

MacCheese1.JPGMacCheese2.JPG

I just love all your foodie pictures gives me so many ideas

and wowza from me too!!

Wowza indeed! That's a typical African meal for ya! Trust me when I say, I probably used twice as much oil in the past...*hides in shame*

OMG that is a lotta oil!! Even before SW I'd only use 5 tbsp for stew for the family :eek:
I think I'll try with 2 tbs and see... Thanks so much for the recipe!

Today's lunch and dinner: 'fried' rice with onions, veg and tuna sauce; syn free chips sprinkled with some bbq seasoning, veggies, beans and goodies from Joe's!

Attachments

• P7120001.jpg
    P7120001.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 260
  • P7120004.jpg
    P7120004.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 291
I want your chips tooooo!!! Your meals look so delicious Christina! Yum!!

Cod baked in lemon, chilli & garlic, hasselback potatoes and roasted veg

24292-albums2544-picture15406.jpg

Really simple but I don't use measurements!

Brown lean mince beef, drain if there is any fat. Add chopped garlic, onion, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, peppers & courgette. Let it come together a little. Then add tin of chopped tomatoes (or two tins depending on how much you are making). Season with basil, salt, black pepper, oregano and chilli flakes (optional). I then let it simmer for ages. Freezes great too!

Thanks for the compliments on my chips, they were yummy! Here's tonight's first attempt at KFC chicken with breadcrumbs. I've only made them with couscous before:

Attachments

• P7200020.jpg
    P7200020.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 345
ooooo that looks lush christiana!

Thanks Rach, it was delish! I was gonna save the rest to pick on in the week, but leftovers were devoured by family, lol!

EE - Curried chicken, mushroom, courgette, tomato & savoury rice - free

24292-albums2544-picture15505.jpg

Back