+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Yum that sounds delish - I'm a complete Total and Options addict now (trying to restrict myself as it's pretty expensive) so turning it into a creme brulee is a great idea... mmm with some raspberries in the bottom too maybe...

Special 'fried' (brown) rice: 0.5 syns

Attachments

• P8030004.jpg
    P8030004.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 218
Tonights dinner ,
cheesy garlic kievs -first time I have made them and they were gorgeous :D-hubby has asked for them to appear regularly:p

fish pie -again -hubby doesn't like fish pie :confused:but wants this again

fish pie dinner

lamb stir-fry

raosted veggies + sole with sweet chilli sauce

piri piri chicken kebabs with salad and paprika wedges

smoked haddock and stir-fry

egg fried rice

Parmesan chicken, was absolutely scrummy and hubby liked it too :D

Couldnt eat the second bit pictured on the plate so will have it later with some left over salad

Attachments

• DSCF1847.jpg
    DSCF1847.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 297
my tea!...sw fish, chips and mushy peas! the fish looks dry but it wasnt it was lovely....
slimmingworldfood001.jpg

Vixxter, that is proper comfort food!! My mum used to have a crinkle chip cutter, I keep meaning to buy myself one!

chocolate fix

ounce choc melted, any fruit, dip fruit into choc, bung in fridge to set, cover melon in foil, stick cocktail sticks into melon, thread fruit onto cocktail sticks, bung back in fridge for as long as you can bear, enjoy!

straw.jpg

ps. this one has marshmallows as i prepared it for my daughter's end of year 5/start of year 6 garden party yesterday

ounce choc melted, any fruit, dip fruit into choc, bung in fridge to set, cover melon in foil, stick cocktail sticks into melon, thread fruit onto cocktail sticks, bung back in fridge for as long as you can bear, enjoy!

View attachment 8704

ps. this one has marshmallows as i prepared it for my daughter's end of year 5/start of year 6 garden party yesterday

wow.how many syns in 1 0z of choc,could be me new evening treat

I thinking the same, but don't think I have the willpower to measure out 1oz of a nice big chunky bar and I just know that if it weighs over I would pop the excess into my mouth instead of the bin :D

Thanks to everyone who posts on the this thread, you are all inspiring me to try different foods and ways of cooking. One day I will add a picture of my creations (though not yet cos I haven't quite mastered the art of making it look good on a plate) :D

This is so nice. I always forget how yummy it is!

Serves 2
2.25 syns per serving

1/2 stalk celery, finely chopped
2 spring onions, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 slice wholemeal bread, crusts removed (1.5 syns)
1 can crabmeat, drained
salt & pepper
1 egg, beaten (only need 1/2 the egg)
2 tbsp parmesan cheese (3 syns)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 large tomato, deseeded and chopped
2 haddock or cod loins

1) Spray a pan with frylight and saute the spring onion, garlic and celery until softened. Remove from heat.

2) Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and mix well.

3) Put the haddock or cod in a dish sprayed with Frylight. Top with the stuffing and spray the stuffing with Butter Frylight. Bake in the oven on 180 for about 20 mins or until the fish is cooked and the top is golden.

thanks so much for this, made it for tonights tea ..............sooooooooo going in favourites, in fact made double, and froze a portion to have next week after work, clever eh?! lol........;)

Cheese burgers with sw chips and salad - gorgeous. :p

Had this on a red day:
Burgers = 1 syn each
chips = B
Cheese = A
Salad = Free

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 286
Oh my god, I must stop visiting this thread first thing in the morning... my porridge seems like a very distant memory. Everything looks so delicious.

Back