+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Beef Rendang looks lush, recipe please i think this maybe my friday SW takeaway this week.

BakedCheesecake.jpg

Baked Chocolate Cheesecake

Chocolate Cheesecake (2)
0.5 sins per serving (Serves 4)

Ingredients;
227g/8oz very low fat cottage cheese
113g/4oz very low fat natural fromage frais
1 sachet Ovaltine Options, chocolate (2.0sins)
Canderel, to taste
1 Egg
Method;
Preheat the oven to 180C,350F or Gas Mark 4.
Place the cottage cheese, fromage frais and chocolate option in a liquidizer, add
some Canderel to taste and blend until smooth.
Beat the egg and fold into the chocolate cheese mixture. Pour into an ovenproof
dish and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Allow the cheesecake to
cool before serving.

*I poured the mixture into 4 ramakin dishes and cooked, then turned out onto serving dishes and decorated with a strawberry as shown. It was delicious even if it doesn't look that grand.... and only half a syn for a chocolate fix one can't complain lol

Last edited:
Thats not such a silly idea and exactly what I was thinking the other day! Why arent there any SW restaurants around - they would make a killing!!!

I have been looking into the idea of opening a SW resturant ( and other diet plans too included) cos i too think they would make a killing.
Just doing some research at the moment.

Yes I made it myself and was 2.5syns a portion. Been making to make it for ages and it was really yummy.

you will need...

Cannelloni tubes
Tinned tomatoes
Passata
Onions and any other veg you fancy for the mixture
Fry light
Beef stock cube (optional)
Cheese
Mince (I used quorn so I could have the extra Hexa for cheese)
I then used ASDA white sauce sachet (just add water) which is 9.5 syns but I was making this recipe for 4 so the syns were split.

I initially started making a mixture for lasagne and put the mince and onions in with the passata and tinned tomatoes REcipes usually ask for spinach and ricotta but I had run out of lasagne sheets so decided on cannelloni instead.

I fried the onions in the pan with fry light and then added a whole bag of quorn mince. When fully cooked, i added the tinned tomatoes, herbs, and passata. Once all mixed in, I started pouring in the beef stock, bit by bit and let the bolognese type mixture boil up and thicken.

I got a large square pyrex type dish and lined a bit of the passata and some of the made up white sauce on the bottom so I know the cannelloni tubes are completely coated so they Soften enough to eat.

Next I spoon the mince mixture into the tubes (not easy) and lined them up in the dish. I then poured some remaining passata on the top and the white sauce, making sure that all the tubes were completely covered. I then grated cheese to go on the top, making sure my section just had my 28g of mature chedder for my Hexa.

I then just put it in the oven on gas mark 7 and it took about 30mins to cook. It was my first time making it and I was pleasantly surprised. Things don't usually work out first time for me.

Hope my instructions weren't too confusing for you.

This was my meal for tonight...

Quorn sausages, "Freid" egg, beans, sauteed potatoes and a few onions for good emasure :)

Back