Roast chicken
IMG00240-20110110-1915.jpg

Roast veggies
IMG00242-20110110-1941.jpg

Simple salad
IMG00241-20110110-1939.jpg

All served up! Took skin off the chicken :( lol
IMG00243-20110110-1950.jpg

It was quite a big dinner heh heh, didn't manage it all so I have some leftover for a chicken salad or sandwich later in the week :D

Honeyoc said:
OMG Britmum that looks PHENOMENAL!!!! I may have that for lunch tomorrow :D

Here's what I had for dinner

Roast chicken

Roast veggies

Simple salad

All served up! Took skin off the chicken :( lol

It was quite a big dinner heh heh, didn't manage it all so I have some leftover for a chicken salad or sandwich later in the week :D

My hubby prefers his chips done the healthy way now and is always asking me to make them. Who needs deep fried greasy ones eh?

Your dinner looks yummy, has made me crave chicken now as I haven't had it for a few days.

Lunch today was an extension of last night's dinner. Love leftovers!

IMG00244-20110111-1410.jpg

Belfastbabybear said:
EE - Mustard sausage w/ mash & beans - free

Hope u had a fruit salad after as not any superfree on that plate :0)
I'm having sausage tonight too, tried to make scotch eggs too!! All in the over at mo will let u know how they turn out :0) x

Morrisons Sausage 1/2 syn each, sw chips ,eggs,mushrooms, courgette, baby sweetcorn and beans mmmm was gawjus x

Attachments

• image-1420789476.jpg
    image-1420789476.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 193
EE - pasta with chicken, bacon, spinach, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms & FF fromage frais- free

5347491632_d5de3af8e3_z.jpg

EE - pasta with chicken, bacon, spinach, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms & FF fromage frais- free

5347491632_d5de3af8e3_z.jpg

That looks yummy but im a little nervous about using fromage frais in a savoury dish because I've never tried it. Does it just give it a creamy taste or is it slightly sweet? Sorry about the daft question :eek:

That was the first time I'd used it and it was a bit tangy as opposed to sweet. I'd use some chilli flakes next time or leave the fromage frais out. When is was sitting in the pot before adding the fromage it was just as nice. Not too dry.

if you look back in this thread to last week there is a post on how to do it...

That was the first time I'd used it and it was a bit tangy as opposed to sweet. I'd use some chilli flakes next time or leave the fromage frais out. When is was sitting in the pot before adding the fromage it was just as nice. Not too dry.

Ahh, will give it a miss or use ex light mayo, I'm way too fussy haha.

Paprika chicken with couscous and green beans.

Fish in parsley sauce with oven chips, green beans and tomatoes

Roast chicken dinner with potatoes, carrots, leeks, green beans, stuffing and gravy

Last edited:
Back