+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

we had a mozarella and pesto quorn escalope (7syns) with sugar snap peas and sw cheesy cajun chips and beans. yum worth the syns.
din 002.jpg

quorn.jpg

Drooooolll. How did you make the chilli burgers?

Belfastbaby - Whats your receipe for the chicken tikka? :D

Gonnabesmall, could you please tell me how you make your syn free chicken curry, I have tried a few and never found a recipe I liked, and yours looks lovely.
Thanks

Belfastbaby - Whats your receipe for the chicken tikka? :D

I used a 1 tablespoon of 'The Spice Is Right' tikka spices (3 syns) and put into a lunch bag with lemon juice and soy sauce. Then added the chicken breast chunks and let it sit in the fridge for a while. Then threaded them onto kebab skewers and cooked in the oven. The recipe on the box calls for natural yogurt, guess you could use FF, but I was looking for something quick & easy and it worked! Very tasty at only 1.5 syns per person.

Belfastbabybear said:
I used a 1 tablespoon of 'The Spice Is Right' tikka spices (3 syns) and put into a lunch bag with lemon juice and soy sauce. Then added the chicken breast chunks and let it sit in the fridge for a while. Then threaded them onto kebab skewers and cooked in the oven. The recipe on the box calls for natural yogurt, guess you could use FF, but I was looking for something quick & easy and it worked! Very tasty at only 1.5 syns per person.

Ty x

Gonnabesmall, could you please tell me how you make your syn free chicken curry, I have tried a few and never found a recipe I liked, and yours looks lovely.
Thanks

i found the recepie of a lady on the facebook slimming world page,its really simple,just fry whatever you want in your curry,plenty of veg and onions and mushrooms in mine,chicken.cook till all cooked then add a couple of tbsp of curry powder depending on how hot you like it,then i added a little pasatta and some chicken stock made with chicken oxo,add a little at a time untill sauce reduces.lovely.

have a look at the sw site on face book and look through the photos,its on there plus loads of other meal ideas

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150096908241771&set=o.180102619482&theater

try this link,hopefully it will take you straight to the cury recepie,x

Chicken spread with basil pesto/creme fraiche (2 syns) served with potatoes, swede, broccoli and carrots xx

i found the recepie of a lady on the facebook slimming world page,its really simple,just fry whatever you want in your curry,plenty of veg and onions and mushrooms in mine,chicken.cook till all cooked then add a couple of tbsp of curry powder depending on how hot you like it,then i added a little pasatta and some chicken stock made with chicken oxo,add a little at a time untill sauce reduces.lovely.

have a look at the sw site on face book and look through the photos,its on there plus loads of other meal ideas

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150096908241771&set=o.180102619482&theater

try this link,hopefully it will take you straight to the cury recepie,x
Thanks so much for that, it sounds fairly easy too, and thanks for that link! X

Im atempting my first pic upload

thai salmon fishcakes/burgers
they were lovely 1 syn for both and 1 foe the chilli sauce!

OO IT WORKED YAY

Attachments

• SDC10617.jpg
    SDC10617.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 329
Mm my first attempt at SW quiche, why have I never don't these before - lush! I put some tuna in them!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4074376662.jpg
    image-4074376662.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 294
Back