+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

OMG that looks AMAZING! any way u can post the recipe hun? looks soooo goooood! xxxx

The recipe is......
Cube 140g of cooked lean gammon (but I just used a pack of lean ham)
Mix with 2 deseeded and cubed red peppers
2 large handfuls of chopped fresh parsley
6 beaten eggs
Mix together, season and put in loaf tin sprayed with frylight
Bake in the oven for 50 mins or until set

If you don't like red pepper I would adapt the recipe as it has got loads in it!

thanku very much! yeah i will have to replace peppers with something..maybe onions and mushrooms :D thanku for posting that hun ur a star :) xxx

Have made the gammon and egg loaf from the new mag but used ham and am going to have it with a nice big salad and some piccalilli tomorrow for lunch :)

i keep looking at it in the mag, and was not sure to make it or not but after reading your posts i think i will try it
thanks

Had a nice quick meal tonight mackerel fillets and cous cous with chopped pepper and courgette and a side salad

Attachments

• SN853205.jpg
    SN853205.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 186
Tonights dinner from the new magazine
The carrot, corriander and butterbean burgers and for pudding the meringue roulande with strawberries.... Both YUMMY

00218.jpg

00311.jpg

0046.jpg

My lunch today - Asda chick pea dahl and salad :)
Actually took a picture for once so I'm posting it everywhere haha :D

Attachments

• Chick Pea Dahl & Salad - 05.04.11.jpg
    Chick Pea Dahl & Salad - 05.04.11.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 350
Love the look of the chick pea dhal-I looked for it today in asda but couldn't find it. Where is it in your branch? Really fancy it! Thanks.

As far as I know its with the tinned meats, probably near the corned beef etc. If you can find the tinned pies you're in the right area.

Thanks so much-was looking in totally wrong place. Looked by the chick peas and the curries etc. Will be off to try it next time I'm shopping there. Thanks for taking the time to answer!

found mine near the tinned "ready meals".. in the same sort of area as the stewed steak and such.. not near the tinned veg and beans like I expected..
not a big fan now that I've tried it to be honest.. it's too spicy for me, I like korma style curries, not hot stuff..

Thank you too ColJack! I will give them a go-hopefully I'll like them and it will give me something different to eat that doesn't require too much preparation for those days when you just can't be bothered!

From the new cook book
Lemon & garlic chicken with warm potato salad really nice and easy too xx

Attachments

• image-2643628927.jpg
    image-2643628927.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 223
Chicken & Mushroom Casserole with jacket (mashed up) & butternut squash.

Attachments

• image-3372440278.jpg
    image-3372440278.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 180
Back