+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

I had courgettes, leeks and onion and mushrooms mixed with pasta topped with 2 pieces of bacon and some low fat cheese (h ex) was yummy!

Attachments

• SN853207.jpg
    SN853207.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 205
1st BBQ of they year syn free burger & sausage from local butcher, with homemade coleslaw and spicy pot &egg salad xx

Attachments

• image-3214987364.jpg
    image-3214987364.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 246
  • image-4027771016.jpg
    image-4027771016.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 269
Mince and Onions In Gravy with Veggies
2.5 Syns on Red

photo_19_2_460x345.jpg

oo that looks good, i used to make big batches of this to freeze as it gorgeous and you can just pile loads of veggies with it! goona do that today!
hint - the colmans beef and ale sachet goes lovely and its like 6 syns for the whole thing

are those lady a's nutella cupcakes? xx

just found it, thanks for sharing, i magine they do taste like the cupcake ones, as they were like little profiteroles, i will have to make some more, good idea btw! and light squirty cream is 1 syn for 4 tablespoons so could have a generous amount :) xx

Lasagne SW chips and salad (HEA allowance and 1 syn for the Mayo)

Tuna jacket potato and salad (1/2 syn)

Yummy

Attachments

• image-2418999282.jpg
    image-2418999282.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 282
  • image-722046369.jpg
    image-722046369.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 237
Lasagne SW chips and salad (HEA allowance and 1 syn for the Mayo)

Tuna jacket potato and salad (1/2 syn)

Yummy

that looks yum!!! i will take a pic of my lasagne when its done(its in oven at mo) and will EVENTUALLY post it on here, along with the many others! xxx

Thanks. And it was :) yum could eat it again now. I served in little pub style portions just for a novelty effect. I wouldn't dare go near pub lasagne eek haha

Let me know who you get on, enjoy xx

Thanks. And it was :) yum could eat it again now. I served in little pub style portions just for a novelty effect. I wouldn't dare go near pub lasagne eek haha

Let me know who you get on, enjoy xx

haha how come u wouldnt go near pub lasagne? cos of the syns? wherd u get ur little pub dish its well cute!! xxxx

juicygooseface said:
haha how come u wouldnt go near pub lasagne? cos of the syns? wherd u get ur little pub dish its well cute!! xxxx

Yes cause of the syn value. Well I am talking about the beefeater/sizzler food range in pubs... I bet it's all processed foods, I have always made my own lasagne but out of convenience used the jars but I can honestly say making my own is so much nicer. Got the pub dish from a catering warehouse type shop, it's for public and trade got a few good bargains in there.

How was your lasagne? Xx

Back