+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Yeah the lightly dusted ones are. Howd you make ur curry sauce?

There's a recipe in the sauces cookbook, I'm not at home right now but I will post it later if no one else does because it's delicious, i've not had it for a while actually, might make it tomorrow.

curry sauce
i chopped up some butternut squash and dry fried with a bit of onion,then mixed in some stock ,when bns was soft i added a tablespoon of curry powder,you can add more depending on how hot you like it,then blitzed it with a hand blender . add more water/stock depends on if you like it thick or runny.
i froze the half that i didnt use .
tastes lovely and its a good way of getting your 1/3 rd superfree

ENJOY.....

grumbletumble said:
1 syns cupcakes

Oh my goodness me!!! I made these at 6.30am as I couldn't sleep!! And they are sooo nice my mix made 20 though
I'm gonna share the recipe with my group on thurs thanks Hunni xxx

Yes cause of the syn value. Well I am talking about the beefeater/sizzler food range in pubs... I bet it's all processed foods, I have always made my own lasagne but out of convenience used the jars but I can honestly say making my own is so much nicer. Got the pub dish from a catering warehouse type shop, it's for public and trade got a few good bargains in there.

How was your lasagne? Xx

my lasagne was gorgeous thanku i use the schwartz cheese sauce mix and it tastes sooooo good! what recipe did u use? xxxx

Hi

I'm loving this thread, was starting to get a bit bored meal wise now there is no excuse!

Thanks everyone x

kindleuser said:
Going to buy some black plates - the food looks great on them.

I love them. Be wary though - watermarks always show!

juicygooseface said:
my lasagne was gorgeous thanku i use the schwartz cheese sauce mix and it tastes sooooo good! what recipe did u use? xxxx

I use britmumabroad's website slimmingeats thoroughly recommend... we have made about 6 things so far and they have all been lovely and yummy :)

As I don't like my lasagne to be creamy I just made the Bol mince sauce part and layered with the pasta sheets and put my HEA cheese allowance on the top. Xx

That website is brilliant - reading through it for ideas.

jeyellekay - think I know somebody who can use a tea towel to get the water marks off :):):)

IMG00572-20110414-1737.jpg

Pork steak with salad and roasted pots/veg x

Attachments

• image-810526994.jpg
    image-810526994.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 226
Mushy pea beef curry...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110416_194626.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110416_194626.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 208
I tried something new this week and thought it was sooo scrummy i had to share :) I did serve with salad but forgot to take a picture of that :rolleyes: xxxx
Cracked egg potatoes:

Attachments

• Cracked Egg Potatoes.jpg
    Cracked Egg Potatoes.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Cracked Egg Pot.jpg
    Cracked Egg Pot.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 297
I tried something new this week and thought it was sooo scrummy i had to share :) I did serve with salad but forgot to take a picture of that :rolleyes: xxxx
Cracked egg potatoes:

Oooo! These look lovely! How did you make them hun? xx

Back