+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

They are really easy to make :D
I baked the potatoes in the oven, cut them in half and scooped out the mash. Mixed it with cooked broccoli, mushrooms & a dollop of FF fromais frais. Put the mixture back into the skins making a 'well' for the eggs to sit in. Then just cracked an egg into each and put back in the oven for about 10 mins - and vola! :cool:
xxxx

The 1 syn cupcakes, but i swapped the choc chips with mini mini eggs :D

DSC03320.jpg

grumbletumble said:
The 1 syn cupcakes, but i swapped the choc chips with mini mini eggs :D

Hehehe I'm making these for group tomorrow with mini eggs too :)

Chicken Skewers with Brocolli and Salad
1 Syn on Red/EE (+/- 1 Syn for EL Mayo)

photo5on.jpg

OMG Allie1904, all your food looks gorgeous, and everything is stuff i'd actually eat. I think you have just become my new 'foodspiration' :D

Got some great recipe ideas from everyone, i've been in a bit of a food rut recently, so hopefully this will help!

My daughter cooked roast chicken and roasted veg with rice and green beans and carrots and I made rhubarb crumble and frozen vanilla muller for pud. Didn't manage to resist the skin of the chicken completely though :eek: and boy am I stuffed!

Ooooo Emsie how did you daughter make rhubarb crumble!! Om nomnom

Brill! I have a look for it, got it somewhere (obviously didn't read it properly!)

Thanks for the tip of how long to put it in for! I'll give it a go tomorrow for my pud!

Hi Emsie- i tried the frozen yog but it came out quite hard and very crystallized. Did yours? I wonder if mine did because i put in in a container & wrapped cling film over it instead of putting a whole sealed tub of yog?

Hi Emsie- i tried the frozen yog but it came out quite hard and very crystallized. Did yours? I wonder if mine did because i put in in a container & wrapped cling film over it instead of putting a whole sealed tub of yog?

How long did you freeze it for? I just put mine in in the tub sealed and shook it a couple of times and it wasn't crystallized and was like soft ice cream? Was yours a muller or diff yoghurt? have got another one on the go for after dinner with strawberries....a toffee on this time!

I froze it for 4 hours (i set my alarm haha!) I'm thinking it's because it wasn't in the sealed tub. I used onken vanilla because i can't have muller light (i'm a veggie) It deffo wasn't like soft ice cream :( Might try an activia or a morrisons be good to yourself when i get one & i'll remember to shake it! Thanks :)

Back