+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

I put about the same as you'd get in a muller light in the container. I did leave it & just checked it...some of it has gone to watery yog & the rest is ice still haha.

I think it's the mixture of what yog it is & it wasn't in a sealed tub...off to the shop tomorrow to get an activia :D

I'll just have to stick to my flashing homemade ice lollies my oh bought me the other day :giggle: I made fizzy cola bottle ones & pear drops one from the tesco squash...om nom nom :)

Quorn Sausage Pasta Bake (Free on Green)

Attachments

• Quorn sausage pasta bake.jpg
    Quorn sausage pasta bake.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 851
That looks nom lucy- do you have the recipe?

Here you go...

Quorn Sausage pasta bake (Serves 2)

4 quorn sausages
Passata (I just finished off a carton I had open)
84g mozarella cheese (1 HEA each)
Peppers
Red onions
Sprinkle of cajun spice
Sprinkle of chilli powder
Sprinkle of garlic granules
Splash of worcester sauce
Sprinkle of italian seasoning
Vegetable oxo cube
200g of pasta

Put four quorn sausages in the oven to cook and put 200g of pasta in a pan to boil. Fry off the onion and peppers in a separate pan until soft, then add the passata and spices and bring to the boil. Leave to simmer until the quorn sausages are ready. When the quorn sausages are ready, cut them into chunks and add to the sauce. Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce. Place pasta mixture into a dish, sprinkle on the mozarella cheese and put in the oven until the cheese melts.

Really nice :)

Hi blufizz :) the link works for me but here's the recipe if you can't find it.

Cupcakes

makes 16 - 1 syn per cupcake

Ingredients

6 eggs
56g self raising flour (or 28g cocoa powder & 28g s.r flour if you want chocolate cakes) -9
9 tablespoons granulated sweetener
2 teaspoons orange or vanilla essence (up to you)

Topping

1 tbsp icing sugar -3
1 tbsp cocoa powder-1
Choc drops 48 (3 per cake) (mine weights roughly 12g) - 3
25g cold water to mix icing sugar & cocoa

Method

Whisk up egg whites until stiff

In a separate bowl whisk egg yolks with either the orange or vanilla essence & sweetener, add a 1/4 of the egg white & beat until pale yellow.

Add the flour gradually & fold into the mix carefully, when done add the rest of the egg whites & fold in.

Divide equally into 16 cupcake cases & bake in the oven on 180 for about 10 to 12 mins, or until golden & firm to the touch.

Wait until cool & then mix the cocoa & icing sugar in a bowl with some water so make a thickish paste. Spread a spoonful of choc icing onto each cupcake (divide into 16) and put 3 choc drops on each cake.

Nom!

mmm just had yogurt scones, going to try a post pic, not done it before so lets see how it goes :) think this one worked out at about 5 or 6 syns

30222-albums3128-picture18399.jpg

Last edited:
Back