+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

A pics of things have made recently....
Mushrooms stuffed with cous cous and bacon, chicken breast and salad, mini quiche

Attachments

• SN853333.jpg
    SN853333.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 228
  • SN853334.jpg
    SN853334.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 222
  • SN853337.jpg
    SN853337.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 228
where did u get the recipe to do the strawberry mousse gonnabesmall? i made the lemon one before it was...lemony lol xxxx

haha thanks for that, i found the lemon mousse one on here, i usually save them but i havent saved that one sorry hun! made it ages ago using gelatine and egg whites i think, but itll deffo be on here somewhere really sorry im not more help! xxxxx

oh and i just looked at the recipe for doing strawberry mousse and ive made similar things too! i just use the sugar free jelly and put in half a pint of boiling water, then add a muller in the same flavour and whisk it in then put it in the fridge to set and they are really nice with some squirty cream on top.

also made it with orange jelly b4 and added mandarin muller, and put in some little segments of orange in a ramekin then poured it over them and they set and were like proper little deserts xxxx

ooh i dunno hun but i would think loads! lol maybe thats y they dont do a sugar free one? not sure sorry xxxxx

my tae tonight,spag bol with syn free garlic bread , if using your hea

garlicbread001.jpg

ooo that looks yummy , what did you use to make your garlic bread? looks like them pizza based ones from the supermarket which i sooooo looooove! x

well,it was smash,the potato stuff,i mashed it down till it was like a dough,then ive got a roasted garlic spice grinder thing which i got fro asda.squashed my potato base down (i used a casserole pot lid ) then grinded on some herbs,then put in oven till it started going brown,then flipped it over browned the other side off,then i crushed 1 garlic clove onto it and spead it around.then i had 75 g of that primula light cheese...which can also be used for a hea or 5.5 syns,spread that around bit more garlic on top.back in oven till all melted. i was amazed it was soooooo nice . will try it next time with reduced fat cheddar . ENJOY.

i used this

5051413365373_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

A pics of things have made recently....
Mushrooms stuffed with cous cous and bacon, chicken breast and salad, mini quiche

Could I be a pain and ask you how you cooked your mushrooms with cous cous and bacon? They look yummy, but I've yet to be able to make cous cous and enjoy it! Is it just plain cooked cous cous? xx

dudette2001uk said:
Could I be a pain and ask you how you cooked your mushrooms with cous cous and bacon? They look yummy, but I've yet to be able to make cous cous and enjoy it! Is it just plain cooked cous cous? xx

I used to be the same but just kept experimenting and this is now what I do and I love it u will need
Couscous
Mixed herbs, garlic grinder, chilli flakes ect
Bouillon powder
Dried mixed veg, peppers, mushrooms ect (I get then from morrisons)
Then dice
Gherkins
Roast red peppers (out of a jar)
1 tin mixed bean salad

Put couscous in a bowl with dried veg & 1 tablespoon bullion powder, mixed herbs, garlic, chilli flakes ect and cover with water (only just cover it) & leave for 5 mins or so.
Once cooked fluff up & add all the diced bits and tin mixed bean salad mix it all together & hey presto!! I also sometimes add little bits of sausage or chicken that I've got left over too
Give it a try I just keep adding things I like and it always seems to work!! X

well,it was smash,the potato stuff,i mashed it down till it was like a dough,then ive got a roasted garlic spice grinder thing which i got fro asda.squashed my potato base down (i used a casserole pot lid ) then grinded on some herbs,then put in oven till it started going brown,then flipped it over browned the other side off,then i crushed 1 garlic clove onto it and spead it around.then i had 75 g of that primula light cheese...which can also be used for a hea or 5.5 syns,spread that around bit more garlic on top.back in oven till all melted. i was amazed it was soooooo nice . will try it next time with reduced fat cheddar . ENJOY.

i used this

5051413365373_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

oo thankyou :) think i need to invest in some smash! x

Sorry only just seen this! I simply made the cous cous with stock cube and grilled the bacon mixed it in and shoved it in the mushrooms! (Did grill them for a bit first) Someone suggested to me adding chives and fromage frais but as something quick and easy i enjoyed this :)

Back