+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Meatloaf (1 syn) for whole thing, with roasted pepper, button mushrooms courgette, garlic and tomatoes, Jacket Potato. We also had green beans and steamed baby courgettes but they were not done on time. My getting to target first meal too I made it before weigh in so I wouldnt hit a takeaway.:clap:

The slices fell apart and were delicious but crumbly and these were the only two that stayed for a moment :rolleyes:

SWBologneseMeatLoaf2.jpg

SWBologneseMeatLoaf1.jpg

how did you make this is looks lovely

It's not on the list on the website??

you're right hun but i class it as a Hexb anyway as it's more or less the only wholemeal bread that i eat :D calorie/fibre wise, one small slice (approx 28g) works out to about the same value as 2 slices (57g) of wholemeal wheat bread so that's why i class it as a Hexb....i got it from a German baker so it might be a bit hard to come by in England but i'm sure you could find something similar :)

xx

2oz of pumpernickel or flax seed bread is a HEb in Canada/USA ;)

Of course they are not "official" HEb's in the UK, so if you do have them, it would most likely be seen as a tweak. :p

Meatloaf (1 syn) for whole thing, with roasted pepper, button mushrooms courgette, garlic and tomatoes, Jacket Potato. We also had green beans and steamed baby courgettes but they were not done on time. My getting to target first meal too I made it before weigh in so I wouldnt hit a takeaway.:clap:

The slices fell apart and were delicious but crumbly and these were the only two that stayed for a moment :rolleyes:

SWBologneseMeatLoaf2.jpg

SWBologneseMeatLoaf1.jpg

i love meatloaf

MsMuppet said:
A scrummy cheese and egg salad for tea :)
1 HEXA for the cheese and 2.5 syns for a tbsp of salad cream.

Ooooh that looks beautiful, just my kind of lunch!

Made a wicked fish pie today without any cream or heavy cheese sauces, just an HEA of cheese per portion and you can choose to skip the olive oil. I used some as an HEB. It was so easy and also packed with superfree veg!! Recipe here Jamie Oliver - Videos - Fish pie, Jamie's Ministry of Food Jamie Oliver is a genius!

6243877007_6af8a3e338.jpg

6243877405_228d985744.jpg

6243880351_5ea610351b.jpg

6243880753_329cb5e857.jpg

Tonight's tea :) Rösti pizza topped with a couple of tbsps of tomato and basil sauce (homemade) , sliced toms, mushrooms, roasted red pepper, fresh basil and LF mozzarella (HEXA) . Served with a big mixed salad with 2 tbsps salad cream (5 syns). Feel like I'm gonna pop any minute now ! LOL

xx

Attachments

• SW rosti pizza.jpg
    SW rosti pizza.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 224
Your pizza looks amazing! Funny I was thinking of what to do with the mozzarella I have in my fridge and here's the answer!

Oh forgot to post my lunch pic, a delicious prosciutto, fig & egg salad!

6244389554_9f4e49be8d.jpg

Back