+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Lentil cheddar bake :)

ForumRunner_20120503_191518.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Easy one tonight!

LM red onion and rosemary sausages, garlic roasted new potatoes, broccoli and carrots

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1049304612.jpg
    image-1049304612.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 250
can i ask please if the warburton sandwich thins are the same as the 1 u used for ur pizza,as in my book it says the thins are 6syns (which i bought as realky fancy pizza),and dont look nearly as big as urs! Where did u buy them pls? Thanks :)

Meant 5 syns each,but i know one of the thins proberly wouldn,t be enough,although could have sw chips and loads of salad! Mmm think thats my tea sorted.

Meant 5 syns each,but i know one of the thins proberly wouldn,t be enough,although could have sw chips and loads of salad! Mmm think thats my tea sorted.
No they are wraps like pizza base, did you see my post above yours, the thins would definitely not filll you up, but a wrap with tom puree, fat free ham, hexa cheese, onions, mushrooms a big salad and sw chips, you will feel like you have been very bad and it will be 4 syns only for half. Sainsburys asda and tesco sell them.

thanks jo :) they look scrummy,they definetly didn.t have those in tesco last night thats why i bought the thins. Am going to go to asda today so might get them an the lm red onion sausages 2 if i,m lucky!

Yes they are the Warburton's square wraps. 8 syns for one, but half with chips and salad is plenty and would only be 4 syns.

Had this again for my tea tonight. Becoming a weekly treat :)

Khumbi Curry (Small).JPGKhumbi Curry-2 (Small).JPG Khumbi Curry loosely based on "Curry heaven"

Um... Wow! Read through about 100 pages, amazing amount of recipes and all the photos that I can see (some have been removed etc) look gorgeous :) If I remember I might start taking photos of my food, it usually looks good :p Looking forward to trying some of the recipes I've found on here, especially the pancakes!

Finally added all my photos from phone onto my pc!

20120510_143016.jpg

Mushroom & cheese risotto, asparagus and a slice of wholemeal bread.

20120328_210258.jpg

Fakeaway night - WW naan, steamed rice, beef and chickpea curry and 'saag paneer' aka spinach and cheese!

20120315_190226.jpg

Yum brunch.

20120303_201454.jpg

Cheese topped cottage pie.

20120411_173715.jpg

Smoked cod wrapped in parma harm and a red pepper sauce.

:)

The only syns were in the naan bread, can't really remember how many but I think about 5.5? Sorry that's probably not very helpful! x

Hiya, I'm new to this so not sure if I am doing it right or not. I have started SW at home but have not told anyone as I dont want the pressure from everyone. I am getting married next year and want to lose about 3 stone. I am doing okay but find myself having mostly green days, I would like some help on red day food ideas. Please can someone help mee! x:confused:

Back