+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Honeyoc said:
Acc that looks amazing! Do you just use the Smash like breadcrumbs??

Here's what we had for dinner! Louisiana shrimp boil!! Served it on a big tray just for me and OH (omg) but he eats so fast I literally ate like a quarter of it humpf! Recipe here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/294205-louisiana-shrimp-boil.html#post5647510

Hi,yes just dip in egg then smash and repeat,frylight baking tray and steaks cook in oven,have also done onion rings and mushrooms.

acc said:
Hi,yes just dip in egg then smash and repeat,frylight baking tray and steaks cook in oven,have also done onion rings and mushrooms.

Oooh yum! Thanks!

LOL! I think the secret is using a deep pan. I used a springform pan which makes getting the quiche out a lot easier.

LOL! I think the secret is using a deep pan. I used a springform pan which makes getting the quiche out a lot easier.

fab idea, unfortunately I clicked the link to the ocado egg whites, as have been looking for some... then I found the blue cheese laughing cow, and some rye bread with quinoa in, and some coconut water... I'm now at £70 in my trolley, whoops!

Hahahahaha! Happens all the time! I love that you can find more unusual cooking ingredients there. Must check out that coconut water. What do you do with it?

Last night's warm quorn chicken salad with chargrilled peppers, olives and rice

Attachments

• image-110576376.jpg
    image-110576376.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 148
And tonight's dinner... Mushroom and rocket risotto with grilled balsamic asparagus. Special dinner for my mum's birthday!

Attachments

• image-3656958791.jpg
    image-3656958791.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 163
joes burgers. cheese (heA) onion & cucumber with natural yog an mint sauce. tomatoes, gherkins, branston pickle...

joes burgers.jpg

Chocolate and ginger cheesecake. 4 syns per serving

Serves 8.
10 ginger nut biscuits
454g quark
3 eggs
2 level tbsp + extra 1 tsp cocoa powder
6tbsp sweetener
2 pieces stem ginger
142g low fat fromage frais
1/2 tsp ground ginger

Preheat oven gas 3, line a round cake tin
Place biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin spread biscuits evenly over base of tin. Mix quark and egg yolks, 2tbsp cocoa, 5 tbsp sweetener. In another bowl whisk egg whites until stiff gently fold into quark . Pour ontop of biscuit smooth over, bake for 45 mins until set and a knife comes out clean. Allow to cool then chill 2 hrs. Cheesecake will shrink slightly.
Carefully remove and place on a plate . Finely chop 1 piece of stem ginger and mix into fromage frais with sweetener and ground ginger , spoon around top of cheesecake and add more slices of ginger and cocoa powder to dust.

Last night Tea....boiled bacon, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cheese, egg, carrot!

Boiled bacon Salad (2).jpg

Back