+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

A basil couscous, balsamic vegetables and chicken dish - Basil Couscous with Chicken and Balsamic Vegetables | The Ramblings of a Mad Woman and a chocolate roulade Chocolate Roulade | The Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Chocolate Roulade.jpgCouscous, Chicken and Balsamic Vegetables.jpg

not well so homemade soup

chicken & veg, turned out good considering i threw all in a pan lol

53445_10152162100350386_1972635983_o.jpg

Hey all, i'm posting this for those of you like myself that enjoy curries :eek: (I miss the curry from my local chinese so much since starting SW!)

I've tried a few different recipes for curry sauce so far.. I'm not a fan of the tomato based indian style sauces, so I was happy when I found the recipe for this while browsing minimins earlier :p It's made with lots of cauliflower so it's adding superfree to the meal. I thought cauliflower was a strange ingredient for curry but after reading the good reviews I had to give it a try :D You can't even taste the cauliflower

I added onions, mushrooms and chicken.. Served with boiled rice and 150g McCain rustic oven chips... 1½ syns in total (on EE), free if you have no chips or make them SW style :)
ehltg1.png

Recipe can be found here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/256137-creamy-curry-superfree-16.html
Thanks Addibelle for sharing!

I hope this is as nice as it looks, going to try it out tonight i think :D x

x Lulu x said:
Those nuggets look delish, how did u make then? X

Smash!! Lol and i add seasoning like garlic and herb salt and paprika. They were amazing!! Fresh chicken fillets cut up and dipped in egg and then dipped in smash mix then into oven at 180 for 20-25. Mmmmm lol x

Homemade burgers and homemade coleslaw.
1 light baby bell on top of burgers from my HEa

0.5syns for the coleslaw due to extra light mayo :)

Attachments

• image-3300169485.jpg
    image-3300169485.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 194
missemma said:
Homemade burgers and homemade coleslaw.
1 light baby bell on top of burgers from my HEa

0.5syns for the coleslaw due to extra light mayo :)

That coleslaw looks lovely :)

BBQ Chicken Pizza and Onion Rings.jpg

Had a craving for the BBQ chicken pizza from Pizza Hut so made smash pizza with a BBQ/tom puree sauce, mozarella, sweetcorn and chicken! :D Served with smash onion rings, salad and tomato sauce :)

That soup looks lovely, do you have a recipe please? x

i just made it up as i went along... did huge pot full for about 6 bowls...

what i remember, half cabbage, 6 carrots, 2 celery, 1 parsnip, 5 potatoes, courgette, 2 chicken stock . water until all veg covered. 2 paacks chicken breasts, boil for 1hr. take some out to blend then add back in, helps thicken it up x

i just made it up as i went along... did huge pot full for about 6 bowls...

what i remember, half cabbage, 6 carrots, 2 celery, 1 parsnip, 5 potatoes, courgette, 2 chicken stock . water until all veg covered. 2 paacks chicken breasts, boil for 1hr. take some out to blend then add back in, helps thicken it up x

Fab, thank you, I wondered what had made it look so thick :D

Dinner of cauliflower and chicken pasta bake followed by bananas and orange topped with homemade passion fruit and mango frozen yoghurt!

All for 1 syn!

Your dinner looks lovely...how did you make it?

Slimming world friendly burger and chips!

Whole meal 60g roll, burger made from extra lean mince, onion and marmite and then chips :)

Attachments

• A5o--ALCIAE5S_S.jpg
    A5o--ALCIAE5S_S.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 231
dudette2001uk said:
Your dinner looks lovely...how did you make it?

It was so tasty and simple, parboil some broccoli and cauliflower for 5 mins or so till its just soft and put in a big baking dish, then boil some pasta and while its boiling fry off some chicken and ham. In another bowl whisk up 3 chopped garlic cloves, a handful of fresh chopped thyme, 2 eggs, 150g fat free natural yoghurt and 150ml lukewarm vegetable stock, also grate up 4x HExA of cheese (or the equivalent of how many people you are cooking for), pop a handful in the stock mix and mix everything in the big baking dish, and top with the rest of the cheese and then grill for 7/8 minutes on high until its bubbling and brown xxx

It was so tasty and simple, parboil some broccoli and cauliflower for 5 mins or so till its just soft and put in a big baking dish, then boil some pasta and while its boiling fry off some chicken and ham. In another bowl whisk up 3 chopped garlic cloves, a handful of fresh chopped thyme, 2 eggs, 150g fat free natural yoghurt and 150ml lukewarm vegetable stock, also grate up 4x HExA of cheese (or the equivalent of how many people you are cooking for), pop a handful in the stock mix and mix everything in the big baking dish, and top with the rest of the cheese and then grill for 7/8 minutes on high until its bubbling and brown xxx

thanks hun :)

Back