Pitta (HEb)
Salad
Butternut squash chips.

Attachments

• image-2771235900.jpg
    image-2771235900.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 287
image.jpg

Sw chips, bacon and peppered steak pieces with sw tomato and chilli jam with cheese plus a dollop of sw pepper and onion chutney on the side. Happy days :)

Delicious French toast, bacon, scrambled eggs, tomato and mushroom...yum yum yum...now gym and swimming...what a Sunday morning must be like for normal people who don't have hangovers lol x

ForumRunner_20121021_110237.png

Today's food -

Garlic mushroom pasta (with cheese sauce made with Lowlow cheese spread)

Sunday dinner with Ljnda McCartney sausages, roast veggies and broccoli :)

Attachments

• image-2774147695.jpg
    image-2774147695.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 239
  • image-2667812066.jpg
    image-2667812066.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 246
missy1978 said:
Today's food -

Garlic mushroom pasta (with cheese sauce made with Lowlow cheese spread)

Sunday dinner with Ljnda McCartney sausages, roast veggies and broccoli :)

Your pasta looks delicious. And i love the look of the wee rolls in your Sunday dinner...what are they? X

pastagirl said:
Your pasta looks delicious. And i love the look of the wee rolls in your Sunday dinner...what are they? X

The pasta was so tasty! It was chestnut mushrooms, a clove of garlic, spring onion, basil, parsley fried up together and then mixed with the Lowlow and pasta with a tonne of black pepper. Really easy and tasty!

The roll things? They're roasted leek slices. My husband put dinner out today, he likes to make it look pretty and present food well - I just throw things at a plate hehe ;)

missy1978 said:
The pasta was so tasty! It was chestnut mushrooms, a clove of garlic, spring onion, basil, parsley fried up together and then mixed with the Lowlow and pasta with a tonne of black pepper. Really easy and tasty!

The roll things? They're roasted leek slices. My husband put dinner out today, he likes to make it look pretty and present food well - I just throw things at a plate hehe ;)

Thanks for that. Lmao at the 'roll things' being leeks. Thought i was missing some exotic vegetable trick lol x

My dinner was lean beef steak with roasted onion and butternut squash and green beans and gravy. Just 1 syn for the gravy.

Attachments

• image-3361040653.jpg
    image-3361040653.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 202

Which low low did you use? the spreadable one? It looks so tasty i want to make it :) x

missy1978 said:

How many syns is the low low or can you use so much as a hea?

x Lulu x said:
Which low low did you use? the spreadable one? It looks so tasty i want to make it :) x

It's the spreadable one in a tub - it melts beautifully and makes a really creamy cheese sauce :)

SSL555 said:
How many syns is the low low or can you use so much as a hea?

You can use it as a HEXA - 60g which is just a tiny bit under half a tub :) Or 2.5 syns for 25g.

The chilli and pepper one is amazing heated up - tastes just like nacho cheese sauce!

Prawn and vegetable risotto it was yummy its off the calendar that came with this months mag

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 173
Wow that looks delicious! I am a huge lover of prawns and those look huge and lovely :D

Back