+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Ooh yum that looks good!

another yummy looking dish...how did you make it hun? xx

Hi Sian, I'll post the recipe on my blog now and link it on here! :)

Fish, chips and veg. Simples!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4163884287.jpg
    image-4163884287.jpg
    689.7 KB · Views: 193
Here is tonight's dinner, thought I'd make some effort and eat at the table as usually we just have our dinner on trays and sit watching tv while we eat.

Hubby was really happy with the set up and said it was a lovely Christmas feeling :)

ee92a9f5f35c8514551a218385ac0326.jpg

8e51bca73022e3dee4855c16a62b6242.jpg

72589d97d4bd124d845413a733df5046.jpg

A few recent dinners...

Mushroom, garlic and leek orzotto (risotto made with pearl barley instead of rice)

Cauliflower ricotta lasagne with chips and salad (adapted from Appetite for Reduction)

Forty-Clove chickpeas and broccoli with cheesy caulipots (from Appetite for Reduction - caulipots are just mashed potato with cauliflower mashed in. Really filling and you get a lot more for less carbs. I un-veganised the recipe though by adding cheese to the caulipots!)

Attachments

• image-858684405.jpg
    image-858684405.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 178
  • image-297347279.jpg
    image-297347279.jpg
    726 KB · Views: 178
  • image-685604765.jpg
    image-685604765.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 197
Dinner: Homemade chicken Chow Mein, dry egg noodles, chicken, red, yellow & orange peppers, red onion, mushrooms, carrot, garlic, chillies, dark soy sauce. Served with homemade chunky chips.

98bacb332c4f92d9e3cb79205d360cc8.jpg

Here is tonight's dinner, I really enjoyed it. Really tasty and was really quick to make too.

Can I come to tea please!!

Today's lunch - carrot and coriander soup. Gorgeous!

Attachments

• image-3137800358.jpg
    image-3137800358.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 162
A few recent dinners...

Mushroom, garlic and leek orzotto (risotto made with pearl barley instead of rice)

Cauliflower ricotta lasagne with chips and salad (adapted from Appetite for Reduction)

Forty-Clove chickpeas and broccoli with cheesy caulipots (from Appetite for Reduction - caulipots are just mashed potato with cauliflower mashed in. Really filling and you get a lot more for less carbs. I un-veganised the recipe though by adding cheese to the caulipots!)
wow to loose weight for fertility treatment, that is an amazing reason. iam in absolute ore of such a huge motivation, the best reward life could give you for your hard work!! good luck xxx

wow to loose weight for fertility treatment, that is an amazing reason. iam in absolute ore of such a huge motivation, the best reward life could give you for your hard work!! good luck xxx

You have no idea what a lift reading this has given me! Been having a down couple of days and my diet has been terrible, I need to get back on it and this is why!

Thank you <3 xxx

You have no idea what a lift reading this has given me! Been having a down couple of days and my diet has been terrible, I need to get back on it and this is why!

Thank you <3 xxx
hey we all have our blips, a new year a new start with a new target, i like to set mini targets for myself as it feels more achievable.
you should b very proud of what you have achieved, i mean 4 stone, i could only ever dream of loosing that much. i havnt been that weight since my teens!

remember to just forget 2012, its been a **** year for everyone i think, myself in particular. heres to a new start.2013 is what its all about. f i carry on being depressed and single i'll been needing some form of fertility treatment before i can have any kids and ive been close to a few ppl in my life who have been down that road. its a true test to anybodies emotions and o totally respect you for sharing it with me!
ets kick its ass, our own that is! ha

;) Had a good day today so feeling more positive - let's go to it and kick 2012 where it hurts lol! xxx

My dins - baked bean cottage pie (slightly collapsed). The top was made with sweet potato, carrot and swede mash with cheese melted on - yum! c

Attachments

• image-3599196923.jpg
    image-3599196923.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 177
Can you inbox me the receipe for this? is this free on extra easy??

Ooh blimey, there isn't really a recipe as such as I made it up! Should be free on EE if you use a HEX for your cheese or omit the cheese completely.

I use a can of beans, half a bag of quorn mince, a small onion, half a punnet of mushrooms, two cloves of garlic and some tomato puree and herbs for the sauce. If you fancy syning some gravy granules then it's nice to throw them in too.

Fry the garlic, onion and mushroom, add the beans and quorn and then add the herbs, tomato purée and black pepper and salt to taste. If you want to use gravy granules, add a little water and then add the granules 1/2 a tsp at a time until you reach the consistency you want.

Boil sweet potato, carrot and swede and mash once cooked. Spread the mash over the top of the bean mixture in a bowl and put the cheese over the top of the mash. Grill until the cheese is melted and then eat it all! Hope that helps, sorry it's all so vague ;)

Back