+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

2 Weetabix (heB) hot water so there soggy.. Milk. (heA) Sweetener. Cut up banana..
Really nice!!!

ForumRunner_20121229_220119.png

Chicken oxo chips. Red baked pepper stuffed with rice & babybel in middle. Veggies.

ForumRunner_20121229_220326.png

Chicken done with smash and some bbq frylight spray and salt and garlic with roasties and red cabbage and carrot and turnip mash. Lovely for first dins back on it!

ForumRunner_20130102_170736.png

foods1.jpg

Grilled chicken in a marinade made of tomato puree, lemon juice, paprika, chilli paste and a tablespoon of nandos piri piri sauce with roasted BNS and salad with a pomegranate and lemon dressing, and a few pine nuts! Was super yum!

View attachment 73090

Grilled chicken in a marinade made of tomato puree, lemon juice, paprika, chilli paste and a tablespoon of nandos piri piri sauce with roasted BNS and salad with a pomegranate and lemon dressing, and a few pine nuts! Was super yum!

That looks AMAZING! Restaurant-worthy lol!

Sticky Chicken and Egg Fried Rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi there, can I have the receipe please hun with the sauces you use etc? Looks amazing! Plus do you use fry light? thanks Anna x

I've changed my blog address so none of the old links work... I'll post the links in a bit, but for now you can use google to find it :) just search ramblings of a mad woman or syn free special fried rice :)

Some Nando's I made for dinner last night (sorry the plate is so messy!). It was half a pepper and two rings of onion grilled and a chicken breast grilled and some chips actifried and then sprinkled with peri peri salt :)

Nando's.jpg

Attachments

• Nando's.jpg
    Nando's.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 197
Those pancakes look amazing! Homemade nandos looks super yum too!

Thanks! My photos are nowhere near as pretty as yours though, they look so delicious!

Haha, thanks Laura! I'm pretty sure most of it is just the snazzy camera I got for Christmas.

Skulldilocks, I bet it would be super tasty in a slow cooker! I'm not sure if the sauce would thicken though, so maybe it'd need to be reduced down afterwards or you could add some cornflour in there? Definitely worth trying though. The on-the-hob recipe can be found here Slimming world recipes and other ramblings. :) Hope that's okay! x

Back