+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Haha, thanks Laura! I'm pretty sure most of it is just the snazzy camera I got for Christmas.

Skulldilocks, I bet it would be super tasty in a slow cooker! I'm not sure if the sauce would thicken though, so maybe it'd need to be reduced down afterwards or you could add some cornflour in there? Definitely worth trying though. The on-the-hob recipe can be found here Slimming world recipes and other ramblings. :) Hope that's okay! x

Thank you very much I'll let you know if I brave the slow cooker! :p

Minced beef meatballs and mint gravy with roasties and cauliflower cheese and carrots. Syn free except the cheese from my healthy extra.

ForumRunner_20130104_181214.png

3.jpg4.jpgfoods3.jpg

Lamb and mint mini burgers with minted soured cream! Soo yum and about 2 syns per burger with the dressing.

Typing on phone so please excuse any mistakes! I used lean diced lamb and cut any visible fat off, although its normally not got a lot anyway. I got it from sainsburys :)

Recipe can be found on slimmingrambles.blogspot.com but I'll try and post it ib yge recipe section on hrre tomorrow! x

Chicken breast, carrot sticks, mushrooms, roasties and hex a cheese

Attachments

• image-489377522.jpg
    image-489377522.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 210
I was really happy with tonight's dinner! Quorn lime and chilli sticky fillets with couscous and sugar snap peas and broccoli stir fried in with black pepper and lemon juice.

Attachments

• image-758349584.jpg
    image-758349584.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 162
Oh my gosh, this looks absolutely fab! Reminds me of the egg and pasta bake my mom used to make when we were kids. Thanks for posting!

now this is suuuuuuch a fab idea! Other half is a meat addict so even he'll like this without feeling like he's eating diet food. Thanks for posting

this whole meal looks divine! The chicken salsa verde in particular. Think I might use this for a special date night meal. Thanks x

Back