+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Hi I was wondering how did you make soo lovely looking sauce for the eggs, I love Eggs Benedict , pretty please and thank you :)

it was such a cheat for sauce!

Half a tub of Kerry low low cheddar warmed gently in the microwave, which is a Healthy extra A , enjoy hun, it was divine xxxx

Pork, Mash & veg with mustard & peppercorn sauce.....
Pork, Mash & Veg with Mustard sauce (Small).JPGMustard & Peppercorn sauce (2) (Small).JPG

Take a look on my page on this site: Pete's Recipe Book, the index is on page 93, follow the links below, if a recipe is not listed it is because it was added after page 93!

Hi there. I know it's been years since you made this, but do you have the recipe at all? I've just started my diet and this looks totes yummy! :) x

IMG-20140102-01236.jpg

This is my take on a SW pancake roll (taken from a SW recipe book and tweaked a bit). It tastes lovely, is great cold for lunch and is free on all plans!

It was so easy! Here's my recipe (tweaked slightly from the SW book):

Beat 4 eggs with a little water and mix in half a diced red pepper and a whole (finely chopped) red chilli with some salt and pepper. Pour half of the egg mixture into a medium frying pan with FryLight over a gentle heat and swoosh it around so it forms a round pancake. Let it cook (I put it under the grill to make sure the top cooked properly) and when it's done slide it onto a large plate or board and let it cool down. Make another one with the rest of the mixture and let that one cool too.

For the filling, use a pot of Quark and mix in chopped fresh chives, basil, black pepper and a couple of spoonfuls of hot sauce. When the pancakes are cool, spread the Quark mixture all over the top and roll each pancake up. Then wrap each one in clingfilm and put them in the fridge for a couple of hours to chill. Then slice them up and enjoy!

The original SW recipe put black pepper, mixed herbs, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce in the Quark mix but I hate Worcestershire sauce so left that out and I love chives and basil so I replaced the mixed herbs with them.

Loving this thread. It's amazing seeing what lovely SW meals everyone is making. Definitely got some inspiration now!

It was so easy! Here's my recipe (tweaked slightly from the SW book):

Beat 4 eggs with a little water and mix in half a diced red pepper and a whole (finely chopped) red chilli with some salt and pepper. Pour half of the egg mixture into a medium frying pan with FryLight over a gentle heat and swoosh it around so it forms a round pancake. Let it cook (I put it under the grill to make sure the top cooked properly) and when it's done slide it onto a large plate or board and let it cool down. Make another one with the rest of the mixture and let that one cool too.

For the filling, use a pot of Quark and mix in chopped fresh chives, basil, black pepper and a couple of spoonfuls of hot sauce. When the pancakes are cool, spread the Quark mixture all over the top and roll each pancake up. Then wrap each one in clingfilm and put them in the fridge for a couple of hours to chill. Then slice them up and enjoy!

The original SW recipe put black pepper, mixed herbs, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce in the Quark mix but I hate Worcestershire sauce so left that out and I love chives and basil so I replaced the mixed herbs with them.

Thanks for the recipe hun! Xx

Back