+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

wrote a collection of these recipes down to try out subing for more recipe ideas in the future

Subbing

Hey all, i'm posting this for those of you like myself that enjoy curries :eek: (I miss the curry from my local chinese so much since starting SW!)

I've tried a few different recipes for curry sauce so far.. I'm not a fan of the tomato based indian style sauces, so I was happy when I found the recipe for this while browsing minimins earlier :p It's made with lots of cauliflower so it's adding superfree to the meal. I thought cauliflower was a strange ingredient for curry but after reading the good reviews I had to give it a try :D You can't even taste the cauliflower

I added onions, mushrooms and chicken.. Served with boiled rice and 150g McCain rustic oven chips... 1½ syns in total (on EE), free if you have no chips or make them SW style :)
ehltg1.png

Recipe can be found here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/256137-creamy-curry-superfree-16.html
Thanks Addibelle for sharing!
Thank you for this!

Xx

i really wanna try this as it looks lush but im really dubious as i can't stand cauliflower and i don't want to do it not like it and waste all that food. I know it says you cant taste the cauli but still feel unsure.

try a half measure first to see if you like it.

linda mcartney red onion and rosemary sausages pasta bake with baby hassleback tatties and green beans.

DSCF2965.JPG

Mini kieshes cooked in cupcake cases. Syn free. Just put whatever free foods and super free foods and mix with 3 eggs for a lovely set of twelve.

My friend made these first. So all credit for my happy tummy goes to her

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1428359848543.jpg
    1428359848543.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 211
I bit the bullet and tried The curry made from cauliflower made it with chicken peppers onions and mushrooms. Added some extra spices and garlic for a kick. Took it to work for a takeaway and it was amazing. Tried the syn free onion banjos too which were lovely but a bit crumbly. Might try adding an egg to help bind them next time.View attachment 170744

I made this last night, and has it with leftover lamb, was blinking lovely!! Have a container of the sauce leftover, was debating on whether to let my mum try it or cover some chips with it tonight? Oooh decisions decisions...... Lol

In my haste to munch it , I forgot to take a pic. Was nice to dust off my food processor too.

Back