+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

My tea tonight one of my fav winter warmers counting a few Syns for gravy veg and a few roasties
WOW this looks amazing! love winter warmers- how do you make this ( can get hubby to make this)

I've made some red pepper and tomato soup it is sooo nice I'm shocked .
image.jpg

2 red peppers
2 onions
5 tomatoes
Fry light and put in the oven to roast
Then I made a stock with
2 chicken stock
Tin of tomatoes
Bit of garlic
Bit of chilli
And water
I cooked it in my soup maker on smooth.

image.jpeg
Chicken filled with Philli extra light wrapped in bacon
Peas sweet corn
Cottage cheese
Mushroom sauce
Potatoes
No syns I think.

oooo how do you make the mushroom sauce please it looks lush!
Well I made it up a bit I used a chicken stock cube with water let it reduce add the mushrooms when it had got a bit thicker I put half a tub of Philly garlic and herb extra light in and left it to simmer a bit. I was nice and I think it would be nice with chicken and mushroom pasta too.
I read half a tub is a a choice so it better be right lol x

Well I made it up a bit I used a chicken stock cube with water let it reduce add the mushrooms when it had got a bit thicker I put half a tub of Philly garlic and herb extra light in and left it to simmer a bit. I was nice and I think it would be nice with chicken and mushroom pasta too.
I read half a tub is a a choice so it better be right lol x

ooo yum thanks! a year ago it was just the plain one- but I used to tweak and use the flavoured ones- it may have changed since though x

You know what I think your right u know I've just text my consultant know if it's not a a choice I will syn it this time then get the plain one next time and add my own garlic and herbs. God it's so easy to go wrong isn't it x

Yep it's not a a choice never mind I will syn it this time and it will be just as easy to add my own garlic and herb next time. Thanks for making me aware of it you have saved me gaining this week xxxx

Back