Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre chilled Karen, my local Tesco dont do them, they seem to prefer plugging their own low fat ones but Asda and Morrison do.

Meatball's in Tomato Sauce

I live in Italy so it is very hard to work out the points of things.....can anyone tell me how many points are in meatballs(made with meat and bread crumbs) in tomato sauce....all home made???

Also rice - with Chicken and veg (zucchini, carrotes, onion's)?

Thanks

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone knows how many points a large fish and chips from the chippy is? iv not got the eating out guide so cant find out??

dont know what a large is, but a normal portion of chips is 9.5 and a medium cod in batter is 7 x

Hi guys can anyone tell me how many points are in a seafood stick from Tesco please? the NV on the pack only give kcals for the pack/ half pack! I'm no good at maths so can't work it out :0(

Can someone confirm that the 3 new choc flavoured Mullerlights are only 1.5 points each.

Had the vanilla chocolate sprinkles and black cherry underlayer one and it was gorgeous

Irene xx

Thanks guys! I haven't been on for a while :( Managed 3 weeks (lost 10lbs) and then had an op and fell off the wagon big time :break_diet:. I put all but 1lb back on but I'm back now and determined to give myself a break!

Going to Spain for a week wiht my sister in 17 days (no men or kids!!) and want to at least lose the 10lbs. Fingers crossed!

Has anyone heard of SlimnSexy pills? Read a few things in mags but was wondering if anyone had any experience of them? x

yes Irene the mullerlights are 1.5 each :)

i have no idea but i have stocked up while they are on half price! :D

Has anyone heard of SlimnSexy pills? Read a few things in mags but was wondering if anyone had any experience of them? x

Never tried them, but I would stay away to be honest. I am quite a scardie cat tho! Have taken Hoodie or something before and it did nothing for me at all! Some of these things are a complete con!

I live in Italy so it is very hard to work out the points of things.....can anyone tell me how many points are in meatballs(made with meat and bread crumbs) in tomato sauce....all home made???

Also rice - with Chicken and veg (zucchini, carrotes, onion's)?

Thanks

Hi Ciera

Difficult to answer your question without knowing amounts/weights etc but briefly:

All veg are 0 points apart from starchy veg. Chicken is 2.5 points for an uncooked, skinless breast and rice is 1.5 points for 30g dried (or 75g cooked).

For your meatballs - the tomato based sauce will be 0 points unless it's made with oil. Minced beef is 7 points per 140g uncooked and breadcrumbs are 1 point per 20g.

Hope this helps. Have a look here:

My Long and Bumpy Journey - A new me in 2007

A lot of it is eating out info which will be of limited use to you but there is some basic points info there too.

All the best

Karen x

Hello my wonderful people.... any idea what a latte from subway would be in points? x

Lou, I can't find any info on their website about their drinks, only their food. I would point it as per a glass of milk (assuming you didn't have sugar in it) - don't know if you'd want to assume semi skimmed or whole. Whole is 4 points per half-pint and semi-skimmed is 2.

Hi there happyhoof. The sushi I get from Waitrose is 7 points for a medium sized bento box and that has about 12 pieces of varying size in it.

Hello my wonderful people.... any idea what a latte from subway would be in points? x

Hi i had a look in my eating out guide and it doesn't say. However a starbucks is 4 and a half made with whole milk, maybe the subway latte could be similar points to that.
I'm sorry i can't be much help

Oh god....thats mental - no more of them for me!

Ive been to my friends this morning ( the hubby of my friend that passed away last week) and he insisted on me staying for dinner, I had
2 rashers of back bacon
1 and a half thick sausages (home made type from pork buthchers)
and 2 white finger rolls
all the meat was grilled.

So far ive pointed it at 10points do you think this is enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back