Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit- I've moved this to the main forum, as it's not really just asking about specific points :)

Last edited:
munkypooh, there is an online eating guide sticky that has loads of eating out info - you'll find loads of ideas of what to have/not to have on there

LRO xx

Hey again! :)

Can anyone tell me how many points a Dragonfruit is please? It's not in the book! A mango is 1 1/2 as is a Pomegranate, so I'm guessing that it's around and about that?

Many thanks :D
x

apparently it tastes similar to a kiwi (although i have never tried it myself) so i would guess same as you - no more. They're bigger than kiwis arent they and kiwis are 0.5 each i think.. so yeah i would say 1.5 is probably an accurate guess :)

apparently it tastes similar to a kiwi (although i have never tried it myself) so i would guess same as you - no more. They're bigger than kiwis arent they and kiwis are 0.5 each i think.. so yeah i would say 1.5 is probably an accurate guess :)

Well, they're the same texture as a Kiwi, but I think that they taste quite different. You either love them or hate them! They look great! LOL I ate heaps when I was in Asia and South America - but there they were fresh....!! Yum yum yummy :)

Thank you for your help :) And try one - you can get them in Morrisons.

Oh and yes, they're much much bigger than Kiwi fruit.

i dont have an Information Studies degree for nothing! :D 50kcal per 100g and 0.6 fat, so would guess 0.3 max sat fat but probably actually closer to 0.. but at a safe guess that would make it.. 1.5pts for 200g - 100g is half way between 0.5 and 1pt on my little slidey points calculator :p i dont have a posh one!

how much is the kcal and sat fat hun?x

lmaooo have u went on the mars site to see if theres any nutr values on it x

small bags are 2.5 each yes :) x

dont know where she is.. :(

Hiya,

My mushroom chow mien plan for the chinese meal went wrong, as they didn't have any chow mien on the menu!

I ended up just having mushrooms in black bean sauce and a couple of prawn crackers...I imagine that can't be many points....does anyone know how many I should log it as??

chicken or beef in black bean sauce is 8, but chicken and pepper in black bean sauce is only 5 apparently, so I would say point as 5 to be certain. As for prawn crackers if you only had a few then 2 pts max? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back