Green Day Potato Croquettes

These sound sooo good im going to try them tonight :) with some peas and im not sure what else yet!

I was also wondering about if you roll them in dry or cooked cous cous, so good to know! :)

Yey so did you use smash or real potatoes?
x

I used real potatoes, but only cos it hadn't occurred to me to use smash. Will try that - much less effort. Are the other flavours of smash free too? There's a bacon one isn't there, and an onion one?? Onion croquettes would be nice!

i made up the cous cous as per instructions on the pack as i thought it would be too crisp if i used it dry and it worked out really well. i used smash as well.

hi, is there anyone that know the recipe for truffles? i think they were made by mixing whlml breadcrumbs with jam then rolling in a sachet of options, but not sure. i came across these in the 'olden days' when there was only the original diet, and they were perfect low syn choccy treats to put in fridge and nibble on!

They sound 'curious'! lol

I tried these last night, but i think i over baked mine!! haha :) but the texture and everything was good... i did cook the cous cous first but i baked them for quite some time so they ended up being very crunchy! lol Also i forgot to add any pepper or anything so mine ended up very bland... and i ran out of ketchup to go with them.. woops. I think next time i might mix some garlic with the mash, or some herbs

But they are good :)

Oooh these sound lovely, will deffo try them at the weekend, they would make a nice change from wedges and chips:)

Tried these today and they were fab! Kid love them too...Have made a huge batch and put the rest in the freezer, so here's hoping they freeze ok

They are lovely aren't they, did you use a flavoured couscous? I always use Ainsleys Tangy Tomato. xxx

Ooh, never thought of freezing them...

These sound lovely i will be trying them out for tea tonight, cant remember if someone has asked this but is all smash free?

Buttery & original are free
Cheddar & onion, Fried onion are ½ syn
Smokey bacon is 1 syn

That is per 100g made up with water.

Hope that helps x :)

Buttery & original are free
Cheddar & onion, Fried onion are ½ syn
Smokey bacon is 1 syn

That is per 100g made up with water.

Hope that helps x :)

Thank You! Smash is great for lazy people like me.

I'm definitely going to try these! :D They sound delicious!!!

I'm fancying making some of these now as a late night snack lol!, that's if I can get my daughter to go to bed first otherwise I won't get a look in!!

just looking through the old recipes, and came across this one, this sounds very nice, will need to try and make these :). xx

Back