Green Day Potato Croquettes

luv that this thread from almost a year ago has been revived :) or i would have never seen it so thank you will be trying these soon :D

X

well I just made some crab and potato cakes using cous cous as a coating and my they are delicious. Just had them for lunch with a nice big salad. Will post recipe later.

Just made these without the beaten egg, couscous stayed on them and they were lovely.. had that with sw brekkie :)

These sound fab - will make a great change and something that the whole family should enjoy - the husband doesn't like sw chips!!!!

Thank you very much

sorry to sound thick but do you mean it is free if you make th cous cous first but sned if it is uncook?

Hving these for dinner tonight :D yummy !! x

Thanks for bumping this, may try as a starter tonight as I've got some leftover mash in the fridge...

Had these for dinner this evening with the Ainsley roast veg couscous and they're reeeeeally nice. I used real spuds though, might try smash if I can't be bothered cooking in the future.

Will defo be giving these a try :)

I am definitely going to try these, but I think I'll do it with caulipots instead of just plain mash and then I'm getting superfree into them too! Caulipots is what it sounds like - cauliflower mashed in with the potato, the recipe is from a vegan cookbook called Appetite for Destruction if anyone is interested. It's fab!

Finally made them today for first time and absolutely love them! YUM! I also liked them cold x

Back