• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

PP on other brands?

S

solo12

Tesco own healthy choice range had points values on packets but not sure if they still do and wouldn't reckon they will have changed to pp yet with is been pretty new although I could be completely wrong lol x :) x

Sainsbury's "be good with yourself" has got the propoints value on the back of their packages!!

Morrisons Eat Smart, Tesco Light Choices, Asda Good For You? and Sainsburys healthy range :D

Tescos have started using the new PP values, but it still looks the same with the red circle and the number in it - You have to read the black writing next to that to check if it says Points or ProPoints.... Give it a month or so, all the old packaging'll be bought and eaten so it will be just the PP values :)

I haven't checked Morries yet to see if they are switching to PP values on packaging

Thanks so much for all the replies!

I can't believe I have never noticed Points on the packaging of other brands......

I'll blame being middle aged and short sighted! ;)

But I'll be taking a magnifying glass when I go shopping in future so I can check before I buy :D