pp/pv which way is best to do it ?

jet1968

RIP dan !
im due to go on pp/pv after being on attack ,was just wondering which would be best !!

can anyone help !

was going to try and do 5/2 but im not sure if u have to divide ur pp/pv equally !!

Dukan recommends 5/5 1/1 or 2/2 but i do 2pp 1 pv 2pp 2pv :)
confusing? basically i only eat veg/salad on wed sat and sunday :) i dont want to miss out on going out for meals at the weekend :D

lol. only cos i love going out for meals :D

lol ,i dont blame you why not enjoy urself when we are restricting all the things we like and want lol

I've been coached on the official website in France and, frankly, aside from HUGELY OBESE cases, he now recommends the 1/1 for all after attack. He says he's studied progress and weight loss of dieters on all the different rhythms and the losses are pretty much the same for each, yet the potential boredom factor far greater for all but the 1/1... and intestinal/vitamin issues more likely too with the other.

(But I don't do it cos I find it complicated not knowing from one week to the next what I'm doing!)

i still havent decided which way is best yet lol !!

you are back on attack arent you? how long for?

best has to be what works best for you... with your food shopping organisation... with your social life... if your other half is more likely to spring surprise outings on you at weekends, aim to have at least one PV day then.

i stay in same pattern

i think im going to do 3 days attack then bak on crusie !!

cool. what day is WI?

He says to stick to same...

(Why did I agree to Friday weigh in, with my eating VEG on Thursday... no wonder Vicky suggested it!!)

Lol :) change to PV day to wednesday then

hmm... dirty tactics (cos it's already Wednesday 4pm and no veggies for me today!)

ha ha lol.
well trust me i bet i dont lose much this week. i have drank 3 cups of coffee and half litre of water and have only had one wee. (see dehydration from alcohol ) and also started with monthly pains :(

Back