PP weekly allowence!

That's great Rosie,you have had a great weight loss so far then!!well done.sounds good hopefully will keep losing then!!determined to drop a stone this time on pro points xx

I only lose lbs when I dont use the 49 extra! I eat the exercise points though and still lose. I used 30 of the 49 pts at weekend and put ON 2.5lbs!! So disappointed ?

You could always try reducing your weeklies just a bit. E.g. Have 35 a week (5 a day) instead of 49. Would still allow a meal out or treats without stopping altogether? Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no muppsy,what if u want a treat tho!I don't think I could survive just on the 29 per day!I hope I always manage to lose using the 49 too I quite like having those!xx

me too, as in on 29 daily, though i find i manage ok. but i thoroughly enjoy my 49 extra on a sat ev...my weigh in is also a mon, so dont worry too much, u will be fine. i be good all week and have my wee glass of ww wine so i dont feel im missing out mid week. i think its all about disicipline. my down fall was fat wine and nibbles at weekend, now i weigh everything. being able to fit into my clothes properly without buying a bigger size is great, thats what i do on a sunday now to see what im wearing on a monday. i now find my size 12 jeans are hanging on me and i have since bought 3 size 8 trousers. been a long time since i been in a size 8 anything...lol anyway hear from u soon...

That's brilliant,can't ever imagine being a size 8 or 10 for the matter,just don't think I could be that slim,I'm quite broad,and got a big bum!lol to b a perfect size 12 will be good for me and I will b chuffed with that I was a size 16/18 when id had my son so to get in a size twelve again makes me feel well chuffed as never thought id get near.would love to get into A size 8 tho!but I can't c it happening.I use my 49
Points over the week save the majority for sat nights tho.do u eat ur exercise points also Rosie?xx

no, never eat the exercise points, i think its hard enough doing the exercise without exchanging it for food and drink. i do at least half an hour on treadmill most days, started out walking and now find i can run for 30/35 mins a few times a week.....ran for an hour 1 day, dont know how but i did...lol i def think the exercise helps...i actually miss it if i miss a day.....does that seem right.....) anyway, you keep at it..it does work...talk soon x

That's brilliant,can't ever imagine being a size 8 or 10 for the matter,just don't think I could be that slim,I'm quite broad,and got a big bum!lol to b a perfect size 12 will be good for me and I will b chuffed with that I was a size 16/18 when id had my son so to get in a size twelve again makes me feel well chuffed as never thought id get near.would love to get into A size 8 tho!but I can't c it happening.I use my 49
Points over the week save the majority for sat nights tho.do u eat ur exercise points also Rosie?xx

I'm the same on. I have broad shoulders and a big booty so cant imagine ver being a size 8 again (I was when I was about 16 lol). A perfect slender 12 would be excellent. I find I'm fitting into 12 jeans already in some shops... I dunno whether they're just "big" 12s though hehe. My size 14s are ridiculous on me... I can take em off without opening any buttons or anything.

OT: i do eat my weeklies and usually eat them all. I will stave off them if I tend to keep having STS but will never give them up completely hehe. I hear the Wendy plan is good for using them though, you heard about that? I might try it next week :) xx

49 Weekly POints

How many of you would use these all up, or do some of you try not to go near them?
The people who do not use them would there be much of a differance in your loss each week

i only use half every week!!

i tend to use them all at the weekend but have noticed on my scales that I have lost say 2lb by friday (weigh in wed) and then gone back to sts by sunday, then its my weightloss from sun, mon and tue, that counts towards my wed weigh in. weird eh?

Hi hun!no the Wendy plan never heard of it tell me tell me!I'm doing bad this week TOTM and desperate for a fat meal and beer!!lol I'm terrible every month!also I'm potty training my son and it's stressing me out he had a great first week now I seem to be finding wee spots and pop everywhere round the house!!lol

I'm using most of them living back with my parents, but when I was living alone I tended not to use them all unless I was going out for a meal or something, I think eating them and how much you lose depends on the individual though.

Haha I can't imagine what its like to potty train a child but I suspect its somewhat headwrecking!

Here's what I know about the wendy plan hon...
The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PP as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

Supposedly this kickstarts your metabolism or something? I might try it... ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back