ppi reclaim advice

debtin

Gold Member
Morning all. I am planning on finding out if I am due any ppi back on my previous loans/credit cards but when looking on the Martin Lewis money saving expert web site the form to use is 13 pages long. Has anyone did this? It's a new for per lender and I just think it seems a lot to have to fill in and post. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate x

I'm not 100% sure, but would one of those 'ppi claimes' compaines which call do all that for you? They'll obviously take a fee for doing so, but it means you won't have to fill in all the forms.

Thanks guys. I read the claim back isn't any better thru the companies. Just wondering if anyone had claimed not using the 13page form. Will keep looking but money saving expert is normally correct. Thanks

Hi I just wrote a letter to my lenders or gave them a call, as most have a dedicated dept they will send you forms...I didnt fill out any 13 pages
forms. Do not use PPI reclaim companies...so go to lenders direct and go from there. I was sussessful. I hope this helps x

google for a better company... all these accident claim company's take money too, i went with one thats not on tv. i got 100% of my claim, and their costs were payed by the other side :)

Don't go through a PPI company as they take 30% of your claim.

We filled out the form but was told we weren't entitled to claim anything.:(

Hi I just wrote a letter to my lenders or gave them a call, as most have a dedicated dept they will send you forms...I didnt fill out any 13 pages
forms. Do not use PPI reclaim companies...so go to lenders direct and go from there. I was sussessful. I hope this helps x

I don't think it's fair to suggest the OP doesn't go through a PPI claims company. Yes they will take a fee, but they also do all the legwork, some people may find that's a good compromise, i.e. paying for a service.

If you goggle PPI Which you will get a link to the Which guide to claiming back PPI and they have a free and simple form to help you apply to claim it back.

Thanks everyone. I am going to do it myself. Printed off the form and its double sided so not too bad for posting. I only managed to print two off so if it gets tedious I will look at other options. Not even sure i have ppI but thought it was worth trying...thanks all

Back