PPs in biscuits thread - add your fav!

ellenwillbeskinny

I need chocolate now!!!
Hi peeps! Since we have the most important propoint thread going i.e. chocolate bars :p, I thought we should start one for biscuits/cookies/the like too!

I will start off with:

OREOS
I Oreo = I pp
2 Oreos = 3pps (at times like this I really hate the pro points system :rolleyes:)

jaffa cakes 1pp :)

Oh good news about the Nice biscuits Juicy! Any biccies that are 2 for 2pps get my vote.

I know! I was (to my shame) quite chuffed when I realised :eek: Dread to think how much my all time faves are... *off to check chocolate hobnobs*

My leader said one double creme Oreo was 10pp! :eek: Not even gone near them to see if it's true!!

ellenwillbeskinny said:
Hi peeps! Since we have the most important propoint thread going i.e. chocolate bars :p, I thought we should start one for biscuits/cookies/the like too!

I will start off with:

OREOS
I Oreo = I pp
2 Oreos = 3pps (at times like this I really hate the pro points system :rolleyes:)

Ah yes, but 3 Oreos is only 4pp!! May as well have one more for the extra PP!!

i have kept away from bisguits as i carnt stop at 1 loool but i do like chocolate hobnos theink there 2 yumi lol x

Mmm carrs cheese melts get my vote: 1pp for 1, 1pp for 2, 2pp for 3, 2pp for 4 and so on... Yum.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I never get to eat the Carrs Melts, the disappear by the box full. They get taken into the computer room and that's it 10 mins later they've gone lol

I'm eating some Carr's Melts with Philly as we speak. Good news about the points in them Sar!
Anyone know the propoints in Fig Rolls? Haven't had one in ages.

I think McVities Milk Choc Digestives are my fav. Gorgeous with a glass of ice cold milk......mmmm....

My favourites are pink 'n' white 1=1pp 2=3pp

Ellen - Fig rolls are 2pp

Thanks Claire, the pink & whites are really good value for points.

Back