Total Solution Pre New Year Resolution ...

Started Exante this morning. I have offically lost count at what attempt this is at loosing weight. I am sick to the back teeth of trying.

This is my final attempt and then my "Get out of jail with great risks card" is being played. A Gastric Band.

I am 24 years old, a Mother and Wife and I have serious self control issues with food. I cannot stop eating.

My new years resolution is starting early this year as I don't see the point in waiting, I either want to do it or I don't, putting it off a week isn't what I need right now. My other resolution is to be POSITIVE! About everything lol ...

So here is my negative line being drawn

I will do this!! I am 17 stone 9 this morning. My first goal is 2 stone :D Bring it on.

Good luck and well done for deciding today is the day. Keep us posted with your progress....Im waiting on my packs being delivered and starting on the 2nd January. Need to psyche myself up over the coming days.

Hi, Im starting today too from lunchtime, psychologically it seemed easier to get through day 1 that way. I am weighing later on the Wii and will take measurements too but Im currently a size 18 and very unfit. I have written a list of 15 goals to achieve this year to help which include completing 3 10k runs that I have signed up for and also getting some professional photos done with my husband and son. I have also listed the reasons why I want to loose weight, look good, confidence, wear more fashionable clothes etc. I have also tried a billion different diets and am sick of it so will also add to be positive about it too!!! Good Luck to you guys we can do it!!!

Hi

Good luck and well done you for deciding not to wait till after New Year. I've done exactly the same, I've just started this week rather than putting it off another week and a bit - the way I am for scoffing, I would have been at least half a stone heavier by then with the justification of it being the festive period :doh:

Keep us posted on how you get on hun x

Good luck l can identify with your poor relationship with food its like another person in your head battling with you and telling you to eat when you know you dont want to or should do. I end up talking to that other voice at times and try many ways to take control but sadly the other voice normally wins. We can and we will change that and the feeling when we are in controll when ketosis takes over is a great feeling that spurs you on. Be strong and focused and you will get to goal.

Back