Pre-packed Veg Panic! Pro-points help needed!

thejoyofanonymity

Hey everyone,

So I wanted to check something with you all - I've been buying those prepacked veg packs from Tesco which you can just micro and it steams them, with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Now these veg are all 0pp when I track them, but if I check using the nutritional info on the bags they say 3pp :-O

That can't be right, surely? Should I just stick with keeping them as 0pp as they're veg? I'll be in trouble if I can't as I love just adding to my meals with these (I get home late from work so having them pre-prepared is an absolute life saver for me)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! x

Hey everyone,

So I wanted to check something with you all - I've been buying those prepacked veg packs from Tesco which you can just micro and it steams them, with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Now these veg are all 0pp when I track them, but if I check using the nutritional info on the bags they say 3pp :-O

That can't be right, surely? Should I just stick with keeping them as 0pp as they're veg? I'll be in trouble if I can't as I love just adding to my meals with these (I get home late from work so having them pre-prepared is an absolute life saver for me)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! x

They are 0pp! I know it weird, I don't get it either!! Xxx

Oh yeah I do get it!!! All veg have cals etc. but we dont count that veg as its free on this plan!!! Xxx

Ah phew! That's a massive relief - I was so worried for a while there that I was sabotaging myself with veg :D thanks everyone for the replies x

Be careful not to overdo the veg part- eventually all the calories will mount up and you could trip up. Taken at normal portions with a meal should be OK.

Back