Pre workout breakfast?

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Was planning to head out at 8.30 to the gym and I usually like to eat about 2hrs before my workout. - I don't think that will happen tomorrow - may have an hour tops - anyone know of a light brekkie that won't bloat me but give me enough fuel for my gym session? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think an hour before exercise is plenty of time to let your breakfast go down. I tend to eat eggs for breakfast most days anyway, so why not try something like that. I would avoid fruit till after your workout to avoid bloating.

Thanks will have a wee mushroom omelette then sounds yummy at the thought x

I used to have a 6.30 personal training session (don't ask lol it was really hard going!!!) an I used to grab a banana, milk and a few brazil nuts? There was sooooo not going to be any omellette making going on at 6am!!!

If I have to go out early I have banana and some almonds :)

Cooking eggs that early in the morning.... I'll pass if you don't mind :)

Protein shake?

If I have to go out early I have banana and some almonds :)

Cooking eggs that early in the morning.... I'll pass if you don't mind :)

:D:D:D I've been up boiling them at 4.30am this week! As a former SW'er I've weened myself off cereal and TBH I feel better cos it never filled me up long. A cooked brekkie needs a little more time in the morning, but it's so worth it cos I'm not sat in work at 10am craving my lunch anymore.

Back