Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Anyone had a bout of sickness later on, I was just eating toast and then suddenly I'm running to the loo :-/

Yep! In fact my nausea has just started coming back xx

Anyone had a bout of sickness later on, I was just eating toast and then suddenly I'm running to the loo :-/

Yep, projectile vom at 39 weeks! :/

Yea hun.. BH you get from the very start.. Even before most people know they're pregnant.. Some people never feel the.. Some people feel them throughout and some people get them towards the end... Unless they become stronger, closer together and more regular, as Susie said, you don't need to do anything :)

Could it be acid related Emma? My nausea came back in the third trimester but thankfully no being sick... Yet. Glad you feel ok now x

Ahh I did take 2 rennie about 40 minutes before I was sick xx

Re: Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: Brands, Feeding, Nursery, Bathing, Everything!

I've been for a growth scan today and I've got low fluid around the baby so i had to go on the monitor to check its heart rate, baby is fine, was moving loads, but they have changed my induction date to tomorrow! im really nervous, scared and excited about it, hope i have a quick birth.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: Brands, Feeding, Nursery, Bathing, Everything!

I've been for a growth scan today and I've got low fluid around the baby so i had to go on the monitor to check its heart rate, baby is fine, was moving loads, but they have changed my induction date to tomorrow! im really nervous, scared and excited about it, hope i have a quick birth.x

Good luck hun, fingers crossed all will be well and quick for you. Keep us posted! Xxx

Oh gosh!! I'm sure everything will be fine!!! Good luck :) you and Missy could have babies on the same day!! Good luck sweet xxxxx

I've been for a growth scan today and I've got low fluid around the baby so i had to go on the monitor to check its heart rate, baby is fine, was moving loads, but they have changed my induction date to tomorrow! im really nervous, scared and excited about it, hope i have a quick birth.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eek! Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Re: Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: Brands, Feeding, Nursery, Bathing, Everything!

Thankyou, I'll let you know how i get on.x

Yeah keep us updated :) xxx

Good luck!! You will definitely have baby home for Christmas now ;-)

I've been for a growth scan today and I've got low fluid around the baby so i had to go on the monitor to check its heart rate, baby is fine, was moving loads, but they have changed my induction date to tomorrow! im really nervous, scared and excited about it, hope i have a quick birth.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh good luck Hun x

Possibly 2 babies born on the same day?! X

Good luck to Saz today as well :) xxxxxx

Good luck hun.. Fingers n toes crossed for you.. Keep us as posted as you can xxxx
Eeeeekkkkk..... 2 lickle baba's... EXCITED

Wouldn't it be funny if Laura suddenly popped on to tell us she's in labour lol xxx

Wouldn't it be funny if Laura suddenly popped on to tell us she's in labour lol xxx

Ha no such luck.

Best of luck today girls, can't wait too see the new arrivals pictures!

Right new question has superseded old one! Hope you're around Susie xxx

My waters broke at 1am this morning, just got home from hospital as they checked me over (very very very slowly!) but I'm still in early labour and hardly dilated at all, plus contractions are still irregular. I have to go back at 10pm latest tonight and if no progress I'm being induced.

I'm hoping it'll pick up over the day but just wondering how likely it is that I'll go into labour properly on my own now? Or should I forgot about that and focus on the induction later? I'm a bit gutted tbh as I really wanted to avoid the induction if possible but it looks like my body is going to need a push in the right direction...

Back