Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Subscribing :) 7 weeks with bubba #1 x

Subscribing, 17 weeks today for me :) n getting fat lol x

Welcome new ladies, nice to see more people joining..
Whoops Frances just realized not your turn yet!!
Hope your ok. x

Welcome Kerry and Pinknails and congratulations! X

Congrats girls :)

Hope your ok Frances, just a couple if weeks now till mat leave starts right? x

Hey Kerry. God your 17 weeks flew past!
Hey Pinknails, congrates and welcome.
Frances how are you feeling today?
Hey hun...
Quite crampy today TBH... Stronger than what I would usually have had during AF but AF type cramps.. If that makes sense??
I didn't suffer really during AF so stronger doesn't mean bad cramping in my case...
Feel quite sicky and a little light headed.. But gona have some brekkie now n hopefully that will sort that out...

Welcome new ladies, nice to see more people joining..
Whoops Frances just realized not your turn yet!!
Hope your ok. x
No.. Not yet.. Baby needs to stay put a little while longer... although I know she's technically fully cooked in 1.5 weeks, I'll be happier for her to wait more like 2.5 - 3 weeks before she makes an entrance.. Cook for as long as possible :)
Congrats girls :)

Hope your ok Frances, just a couple if weeks now till mat leave starts right? x
All good hun ta... Yup.. This day 3 weeks will be ML day 1 :D

How you doing? x

Just keep a wee eye on the cramps Frances. If they persist and you get any feeling like you've to go to the toilet and can't or any more plug going I'd get checked just incase xxxxx

Laura don't be scaring me... lol
Ah I will do... I'm keeping an eye on it :) Thanks hun :) x

Laura don't be scaring me... lol
Ah I will do... I'm keeping an eye on it :) Thanks hun :) x

Aww didn't wanna scare you, just wanted you to be careful. You'll be grand, no doubt you'll go over as you predict xx

Aww didn't wanna scare you, just wanted you to be careful. You'll be grand, no doubt you'll go over as you predict xx

I know.. I was kidding.. Am keeping a close eye and will be straight on if anything further happens... I nearly come here before ringing the hospital most of the time.. lol
Think am gona cut back to 1 cup of RLT a day for now too.. Just in case... :-/
Was only drinking 2 cups, not up to 3 yet but don't want to bring things on too quick...

Hi girls does anyone know how long it takes to receive gtt results? I had my test a week ago but haven't heard anything yet .. I'm assuming this means all is ok?

Hi girls does anyone know how long it takes to receive gtt results? I had my test a week ago but haven't heard anything yet .. I'm assuming this means all is ok?

I got mine less than 24 hours later. I'd assume you're ok because they were really fast with me and got me at the diabetic clinic and consultant within two days. Maybe give them a ring and ask but I think if you had it they'd have been in touch, they act fast with GD x

I haven't had it done but I know most of the girls got their results the next day...
I would also assume seen as you've not heard anything that they're clear.. Maybe call just check? x

Back